Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: Thefts :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Net-Moto   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors   BARF Store   Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Classifieds > Riding Gear

Old 06-11-2018, 07:13 PM   #1
Moto Beck
The Longest Title Allowed

Contributor

Motorcycles: '14 Street Triple R
Name:
Dainese Laguna Seca 1pc Suit Size 56

Selling my Dianese Laguna suit. Size 56. Never down, recently cleaned with leather conditioner. Comes with storage bag and dainese hanger. Asking $700 OBO + 1% to BARF

After this past track day was hoping this suit would break in but it doesn’t fit me as well as I hoped. I’m 5’11 but have a short inseam 31” and its a tad too short in the torso and 1/2” too long in the legs for me. It fits but I’d prefer a 2 piece moving forward.

At 215lbs with a back protector this fit me snug in the jacket area. Now at 203lbs it fits great in the chest and upper body. Would fit someone down to 195lb but probably not someone more than 215lb. Height range is probably 5’9-5’11 (6’0 if you have a shorter torso and 32” inseam)

I’m the second owner of this suit, the previous owner bought it for a track day and never used it (still had the tags on it when I bought it). I’ve worn it 3 times - It’s in like new condition. I believe it's the 2016 model.

I’ll wash the inside liner for you unless you want to bask in my musk - which if you do I’ll add a $25 surcharge for the celebrity.

Last edited by Moto Beck; 06-16-2018 at 02:32 PM..
Moto Beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 08:55 AM   #2
Moto Beck
The Longest Title Allowed

Contributor

Motorcycles: '14 Street Triple R
Name:
Bump
Moto Beck is offline   Reply With Quote