Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: Thefts :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors   BARF Store   Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Moto > General

Old 06-09-2009, 07:56 AM   #91
Lester Green
DROOPY FOR MOD

Contributor

Motorcycles: give me wood
Name: Shaniqua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbington View Post
Whats the deal on these? Anyone have one? Cant beat 2 suits for $499...one mesh and one vented.
I ordered a couple a few days ago. I will let you know when i receive them. so far reviews have been favorable.
Lester Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:27 AM   #92
Ghazuki
Rookie

Motorcycles: BMW
Name: Ghazi Faro
we do carry a "Large-Tall" which is equivalent to the US size Medium-Tall. We also make the size "Medium-Tall" (equal to US "Small-Tall") on special order which is what bmwgirl got made.

We are working on improving the website. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
Ghazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:36 AM   #93
jmar

Motorcycles: SV650 Nekkid
Name:
Edited:

Last edited by jmar; 06-17-2009 at 11:48 PM..
jmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:21 AM   #94
Ghazuki
Rookie

Folks, the servers (of the hosting company) that we using are having some major issues. Due to this, you might not have received responses to your emails, emails sent to us might have bounced and the website is also down. We are trying to get this issue fixed asap.

Meanwhile if there is any urgent issue, please email me on my personal email :
ghazifarooq@gmail.com
Sorry about the inconvenience.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #95
Ghazuki
Rookie

Hello folks,
We are redesigning our website. To avoid any confusion during this time period, we have shut down our main website and are not accepting new orders till we launch our new product lineup. If you have placed an order with us previously, rest assured that it is going to be shipped on time. We are planning to have the new website up by mid-July. Meanwhile, all customer support queries can be directed to us via email:
support@teizms.com
For those who are interested in purchasing the Version 1.0 suits, we are almost completely sold out. We have put up the last few remaining pieces on our eBay store. All warranties and store policies are valid on items sold through eBay:
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Teiz-Motorsports
This is a great opportunity to pick up a Teiz Motorsports suit because we are offering free shipping for a limited time. Stay tuned to the forums for updates on Version 2.0 which will accommodate a lot of the feedback we have received till now.
I also want to take this opportunity to thanks everyone for their support. Thanks you for making the Cross Continent Series such a success. It is our promise to continue to offer great products at reasonable prices. Feedback from customers has been key to our success. We don’t have any ego issues and are willing to listen to you if you feel like you can help us improve our products. Please continue to show your support so that we can continue to serve the motorcycling community.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks
Ghazi
Old 06-22-2009, 09:45 PM   #96
Lester Green
DROOPY FOR MOD

Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghazuki View Post
Hello folks,
We are redesigning our website. To avoid any confusion during this time period, we have shut down our main website and are not accepting new orders till we launch our new product lineup. If you have placed an order with us previously, rest assured that it is going to be shipped on time. We are planning to have the new website up by mid-July. Meanwhile, all customer support queries can be directed to us via email:
support@teizms.com
For those who are interested in purchasing the Version 1.0 suits, we are almost completely sold out. We have put up the last few remaining pieces on our eBay store. All warranties and store policies are valid on items sold through eBay:
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Teiz-Motorsports
This is a great opportunity to pick up a Teiz Motorsports suit because we are offering free shipping for a limited time. Stay tuned to the forums for updates on Version 2.0 which will accommodate a lot of the feedback we have received till now.
I also want to take this opportunity to thanks everyone for their support. Thanks you for making the Cross Continent Series such a success. It is our promise to continue to offer great products at reasonable prices. Feedback from customers has been key to our success. We don’t have any ego issues and are willing to listen to you if you feel like you can help us improve our products. Please continue to show your support so that we can continue to serve the motorcycling community.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks
Ghazi
will i be getting the 2.0 suit?
Old 06-23-2009, 06:15 AM   #97
Ghazuki
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Green View Post
will i be getting the 2.0 suit?
check your pm.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #98
Rambeezi
Live Aloha

Founding Member

Motorcycles: 1990 FZR600 (R.I.P. 90-96), 1994 CBR900RR, 2000 Red/Blue R6 (Track only), 2002 R1
Name: Ramberto
LG,

What do you think of the suit so far (if you had a chance to try it that is)?

, rice, and eggs!
Rambeezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:47 AM   #99
Lester Green
DROOPY FOR MOD

Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambeezi View Post
LG,

What do you think of the suit so far (if you had a chance to try it that is)?
haven't received it yet. waiting for version 2. Ghazuki has been in touch with me and kept me abreast of the situation. no complaints so far as far as customer service goes.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #100
Rambeezi
Live Aloha

Founding Member

Motorcycles: 1990 FZR600 (R.I.P. 90-96), 1994 CBR900RR, 2000 Red/Blue R6 (Track only), 2002 R1
Name: Ramberto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Green View Post
haven't received it yet. waiting for version 2. Ghazuki has been in touch with me and kept me abreast of the situation. no complaints so far as far as customer service goes.
Cool! Would love to get first impressions when you get it!

, rice, and eggs!
Rambeezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:46 AM   #101
FickleBiker
I ride / I AM

Motorcycles: Bandit 1250S & SV650
Name:
I've got myself a couple of the new Version 1.0 suits, mesh and the Cross Continent Series. Ghazi is working with me to get these puppies dialed in, and I am MOST appreciative for his enthusiasm (offering even to go waaaay out of his way to help me with a fitting problem that has since arisen).

Since ordering the suits, I began walking 3, 5, or 7 miles daily. I also joined Weight Watchers and started eating fruit & vegi's. My suits fit better after I lost weight than before.....

Then wouldn't you know it,
after months of questions about my insurance coverage, physical therapy, approvals and delays, and an MRI, I finally go under the knife for a pretty bad rotator cuff tear and bicep tendon dislocation.
With my arm now in a sling, attempts at Vicodin abuse, absolutely NO SLEEP for months now, and months before I can return to work.... I can't go on my brisk walks, friends & neighbors are feeding me comfort food, and I'm gaining weight again......

At least I was looking tough-n-fine for a little while in my suit, though I still haven't gained all my weight back (wooHOO!). The bike sits in my garage, stabilizer in the gas, and my battery on a tender. This sucks......

But I was look'n good though, huh!?!:

FickleBiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:01 PM   #102
Brown81
Veteran

Contributor

Motorcycles: Gone.
Name:
Bummer dude. Heal up.
Brown81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #103
Ghazuki
Rookie

august newsletter

Hello folks,

It has been a while since our last newsletter. In that interval we have been quite busy. The first thing I want to point out is our brand spanking new website. With a new look and functionality customized for our services, the website is your portal into the world of Teiz products.

The second thing that kept us busy is our new and expanded product lineup. We have introduced several first-ever products that will change the way you think about riding gear. You can check it out at www.teizms.com. Below is some brief information about our lineup:

Lombard – An update to the original riding suit by Teiz Motorsports.
Mojave – A completely redesigned textile mesh suit that features unparalleled airflow
Alcatraz – First of its kind leather touring suit
Diego – First of its kind leather product. Finally solves the age-old problem of staying cool and safe during the summer.
Ventura – The best textile jacket out there. More features than anything else you can compare it to.
Camino - First of its kind leather jacket. Features and versatility of a textile jacket yet the protection of leather.

We want to ensure that we continue to get feedback from you guys and provide the best possible service. So we have added more ways to interact with us .Firstly, we have added a surveys section to the site. By participating in these surveys you can help us improve. We will be adding more surveys soon:
www.teizms.com/surveys

You can view updates on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teiz-M...s/145147727781

You can also follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/teizms

We have added a brand new FAQ section. Over here you will find answers to commonly asked questions about our policies and services. Feel free to submit more questions here.
www.teizms.com/faq

Additionally, we are in the process of launching a revised phone support system. Our new toll free number is 1-888-808-TEIZ.

We are improving the amount of stock we carry at all times. We have also started to accept pre-orders now so please order ASAP to become a part of the next shipment. Those of you expecting suits in September, your orders are in production and should be ready to be shipped in the next week or two. The suits look great and I am sure you will be pleased with your purchase.

We are still finalizing the discounts for return customers. We will send out another email once that is done. Those of you returning for more gear will be given significant discounts.

We will soon be launching a new section on our site which will allow you to order custom-tailored suits. This section is still in development and we will send out an email once its online and working properly.

Before I sign off, I want to thanks everyone for their patience and support while we were revamping. If our products have improved its simply because of you guys. Please continue to show your support by discussing our products on forums and various mailing lists. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and give us lots of feedback on our new site and products.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Ghazi Farooq
ghazi@teizms.com

www.teizms.com
info@teizms.com
P: (1) 888 - 808 - TEIZ
F: (1) 877 - FAX - TEIZ
Old 09-03-2009, 02:03 AM   #104
VTRZA
Banned

Contributor+

Motorcycles: a Chevrolet movie theater
Name: Big Meech
that suit is a total piece of shit, I have seen one IRL, the velcro came loose, the pockets were too small to fit your hand in to, it sucks. The stitching was coming loose on any velcro parts that got use,imagine what a crash would do to it
VTRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:12 AM   #105
Ghazuki
Rookie

you can read feedback from actual owners on the ADV thread:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...433219&page=26