Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: Thefts :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors   BARF Store   Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Club House > Sport Touring / Cruising

Old 05-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
sckego
doesn't like crashing

AMA #3283468
Mod Alumni
Contributor + + + + 12%

Motorcycles: are fun
Name: Kegan
Kegan's Ride Reports

My list of links was getting too long for my signature, so I'm just going to post this here and will edit it whenever I have something new to add.

Hot Springs 5/07 - Vic and I take our first overnight motorcycle trip, a 4-day ride up to Hot Springs, AR.

Hill Country 8/07 - A ride down to the Texas Hill Country for my birthday, the start of what would become an annual trip for Vic and I.

San Saba 5/08 - A bit of exploring in central Texas, including historic bridges, sheltering oak trees, and a lush waterfall (in Texas?!!?).

Big Bend 11/08 - A 5-day Thanksgiving trip out to Big Bend National Park, the largest and least-visited park in the lower 48.

Deals Gap 4/09 - An 11-day loop of the Southeast, including stops at Jack Daniel's Distillery, Deals Gap, downtown Atlanta, and the motorcycle museum at Barber Motorsports Park on an AMA weekend.

Hill Country 8/09 - 1,000 miles two-up on a Ninja 250! Another installment of the annual August trip to D'Rose, this time with a riding buddy in tow.

Big Island 1/10 - A day ride to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, South Point, and Green Sand Beach on the Big Island.

SaddleSore1000 1/10 - A text-only writeup of an Iron Butt run that myself and two friends did around Texas.

Big Bend 3/10 - My first motocamping trip, a solo 4-day jaunt out to Big Bend NP.

Archer City 4/10 - A day ride exploring some of the small towns to the northwest of Fort Worth, including a visit to Larry McMurtry's huge used bookstore, Booked Up.

FZ1 Fly-n-Buy 10/10 - A four-day motocamping trip from Long Beach to DFW on a new-to-me FZ1, including a visit to White Sands National Monument and riding US-191 in Arizona through a raging thunderstorm.

TX-CA 5/11 - A 16-day motocamping trip from DFW to my new home in the Bay Area, including riding through seven states, visits to numerous national parks and forests through CO and UT, and way to much snow.

Hwy 36 5/12 - A 3-day motocamping trip up to northern California to ride the famous Highway 36 in both directions.

Yellowstone 7/12 - 2,500 miles in six days through OR, ID, WY, and MT, hitting Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Beartooth Pass, and Lolo Pass along the way, then finishing up with a 3-day family reunion in Idaho before an all-daylight Saddlesore 1000 back to the Bay.

Mission: Missions - An ongoing quest to ride to every one of the 21 Spanish Missions in California.
Kegan -- '12 MTS1200ST -- '15 CB500F -- IBA #41999 -- AMA #3283468 -- AFM #895
My Ride Reports! -- BARF Terms of Service

Last edited by sckego; 11-05-2012 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: Adding more rides! Duh.
sckego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:39 PM   #2
Cycle61
What the shit is this...

Contributographer

Motorcycles: yes
Name:

Washington sucks and it rains all the time.

If I didn't hurt your feelings, then I retract my apology. - bruceflinch
Cycle61 is offline   Reply With Quote