• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Miso showed up shortly after my last post while I was sitting on the porch. My stepdaughter had just come over to help search and Mrs spotted a cat in the neighbor's yard. Turned out to be Miso and she came trotting up. Stepdaughter let her mom have it for letting the cat out again, so I'm off the hook :laughing
 
I hear that if you take some of a cats fur and put it in a sock, leave it outside and they will return to it.
 
I hear that if you take some of a cats fur and put it in a sock, leave it outside and they will return to it.

We also just put the cat box outside so they can smell home, so to speak.

Our big dumb gets out when the kids open the screen door, and that night you can track him around the neighborhood as he goes and checks off his list. All the cats that talk shit about him being indoors he goes and settles the score before coming home around 5am and meowing to get inside.

He's dumb though so, cars, dogs, swimming pools... All are a danger when he gets out.
 
Think I'm going to try and sell my tickets for tomorrow.

Fucking bummed but... Buddy is flying back from Texas and is going to need some support after dealing with the shit he's been dealing with and don't want him to be alone right away.
 
Think I'm going to try and sell my tickets for tomorrow.

Fucking bummed but... Buddy is flying back from Texas and is going to need some support after dealing with the shit he's been dealing with and don't want him to be alone right away.
Can't you take him?
 
Can't you take him?
He lands at 1030 in sac.

Show is in menlo park.

Even if I leave right after the opening band I'm going to see, I wouldn't make it to pick him up.

If I do, I'm leaving right after opening to knock on his door and give him a hug but, that's a shit ton of driving that I could sell for face value or even less instead and just be there for my buddy.
 
watched the fights last night and I had a good night sleep/ Alcohol will wake you up as it withdraws from your system thus poor rem sleep.
 
Okay the temperature inside home is a little more chill right now as compared to yesterday, so I almost feel like putting a second shirt over the line T-shirt.

Oh well, one day San Francisco heatwave?!?

-

Okay.. let's try to put that chain ⛓️ on now.. but the mismatched guide pulley wheel might not work. LMC
 
Okay, chain finally installed. The derailleur tension was a problem but surprisingly clicking the master link locked was not a problem at all.(It kind of did it gently by itself)...

-

Have to go run to home Depot to buy that big Drano. Because the drain next to me actually burped with about a 10-in blob 😔
 

Attachments

  • 20261004_112005(2).jpg
    20261004_112005(2).jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20261004_112005(1).jpg
    20261004_112005(1).jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 2
In other news I rejected a dude this morning and am bracing for his response. No, I do not want to see you again. Sorry not sorry.

DON'T TALK ABOUT NEEDING TO TAKE A MASSIVE SHIT ON DATES.

This public service announcement brought to you by me.

#dookiedouble
 
watched the fights last night and I had a good night sleep/ Alcohol will wake you up as it withdraws from your system thus poor rem sleep.
It was a good night of fights overall. The prelims shined over the main card.

But I really did not care for the main event. Valentina Schevchenko vacated her title for now, out there living her best life. I follow her on the integramzbook and it doesn't seem like she's really interested in fighting again anytime soon. But we all know that if she wants to come back, she would beat the brakes off Silva.
 
Back
Top