• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

your favorite supermoto vids

R3DS!X

Whatever that means
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Location
Daly Shity
Moto(s)
Energica EVA
Honda 919
KTM 790 ADV
Royal Enfield INT 650
BARF perks
CRC MotoGP Contributor
[youtube]qegU2t2bxEU[/youtube]





Good part starts at 3:30
[youtube]Kit0hWxxS5M[/youtube]

[youtube]h18G1QezFeQ[/youtube]
 
Last edited:
the auto vs moto vid was epic. i wish i knew what they were sayign though.

i was surprised at how ballsy the yami was.

i saw the sm vid on the kart track before but could find it to put in my list. cool vid. made me go down to go kary racer in milbrae and ask if they ever let sm on the track.
 
When dirtbikes with slicks aren't enough...
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nzvOPCNgFUA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nzvOPCNgFUA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
 

Attachments

  • 1_b.jpg
    1_b.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 36
not quite supermoto but I do enjoy the video.
[youtube]MrBx8MBdY4s[/youtube]
 
i said repost welcome but dont repost the same vid in the same thread.
 
When dirtbikes with slicks aren't enough...

Dark Dog Moto Tour!!!! Wow! :shocker So glad you posted that. Seriously wild stuff. :thumbup Right up there with Irish roadracing. :cool
 
OK yeah it's one of my videos, but it is of a BARF ride. This is from Deon's epic "The hills have eyes" ride. And its one of my longest videos. Check out near the end where 3-4 of us got flats from the local yocals. This was also the infamous asbestos ride.

The hills have nails
 
OK one more. This video I shot 90%, so it's 90% of the mini group. Not a lot of SM's but I still like the video.

Stockton SMRRC & SM's

PS listen for Randy (150 Mafia crew member) running wide near the start of the video. :47 sec. :thumbup
 
I was pumped to watch the hill have nails and that was short lived with the air hitting the microphone like that... It killed my ears so I had to click it off... btw to spam you a bit my axial video system does not sound at all un-clear like that....
 
I was pumped to watch the hill have nails and that was short lived with the air hitting the microphone like that... It killed my ears so I had to click it off... btw to spam you a bit my axial video system does not sound at all un-clear like that....

You tell me? I've done everything I can think of to kill the white noise. I wraped and taped the mic. I tuck it in the camelback that I carry it in, I give up. This is not a cheap system (Viosport) $400 mini lip-stick cam. :mad I may give it to my buddy who getting into Rally racing, and try something new.

Or just put helmet on and it sounds like your on the ride :laughing
 
Back
Top