Old 07-16-2007, 10:15 AM   #1
Roadstergal
Sergeant Jackrum

Contributor ++++++++++++4%

Motorcycles: 2021 MT-07
Name: Looney
Going Coastal - weekend ride, F800ST + SV1000S

Day One. Saturday.

Slydrite and I left bright and early... er, just about noonish. Here is a pic he took of me as I was packing up. My gear - Teknic perforated leather jacket, First Gear leather riding pants, Alpinestars Tech 4S dualsport boots, Racer High-end women's gloves, Scorpion helmet. My ride: F800ST with hard bags and tail bag for easy camera access. His gear - Aerostitch Darien High-vis, kevlar jeans with extra armor goodness, Sidi Vertebra race, Held something or other gloves, Arai XD, and the one thing I really need to add to my gear, a Camelback. His ride: SV1000S with lowers and a whole host of other goodies.

We took minimal freeway-age up to Highway 1, then did a few Highway 1 twisties. Not quickly, as there was a lot of traffic. I pulled over at one point to snap a few pictures.

We continued on for a late lunch in Point Reyes. Three guys on SV1000Ss pulled up, and they stood around and compared the sizes of their penises.

With that over, they looked at the bikes.

I have to say - high-viz yellow? It works.

We headed up 1 some more, and it was foggy and misty the whole way. We pulled aside at one point to pee in the bushes and decide whether to keep going up 1 or to head inland.

Roadstergal is offline   Reply With Quote