BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Classifieds > Moto for Sale

Notices

Old 02-22-2021, 11:20 AM   #1
baldjeff

Motorcycles: Honda CBR 250 Ducati 749 BMW K100
Name: Jeff
2004 Ducati 749 Moving Sale

Hi barf fam I'm moving at the end of the week and I would rather not put the bike in storage for a few months. I would rather take a loss if one of you will enjoy her. Currently listed elsewhere for $4100, but will take best offer in the next couple days. Now about the bike -

17,805 mi. Registered through April 2021. Located in Berkeley. Recently serviced at Nichols in Milpitas. Work included new timing belts, desmo valve adjustment, new battery, spark plugs and fresh fluids. Radiator was just replaced along with Samco hoses and clamps, goes without saying fresh coolant as well. Clutch switch and side stand switch were also replaced by Nichols. I have receipts for everything. I'm proud to say after a couple thousand dollars its now mechanically perfect. Unfortunately, Iím moving and don't have the garage space for it and I don't want to park her on the street. I'm including an extra set of Marchesini rims and rotor. Always garaged and on a tender during my ownership. Lots of tire tread left. Reach out with any questions, more pics upon request. Clean title in hand. If we make a deal I'm happy to have you speak with Nichols because they're intimately familiar with the bike but please don't call them randomly to ask questions.

Pics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...wP?usp=sharing
baldjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:16 AM   #2
BigRich
Veteran

Founding Member
Contributor

Motorcycles: 1199R, M1200S, R1M, CBR-SP
Name: rich
Wow, great price for the bike! A great option for tracking too given the spare rims. GLWS!