Net-Moto :: Community :: Racing :: :: Racing Videos Sponsor :: Contact
 Forums   Features   Trackdays   Moto Crash Incidents   Race Team   CMSP Training   Sponsors      Donate   Terms of Service 
BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum  Home   UserCP   Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Search  AMA

Go Back   BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum > Community > Kitchen Sink

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM   #16
tzrider
Write Only User

BARF Admin
Contributor +

Motorcycles: Kaw N1K
Name: Andy
I use it as glue.

California Superbike School tzrider's blog
tzrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #17
clutchslip
Not as fast as I look.

AMA #: 400179
Contributor ++xoxox++BB++++++!

Motorcycles: Ones faster than I can ride them.
Name: Skippy Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by afm199 View Post
I finally went through a 10 ounce bottle! It's 30 years old. I only use it in bean soup.
Seriously? I only came back on here after being banned for NOTHING to tell you what a burnt out limited informed cooker that you might be. You may be a corrigible curmudgeon that needs to sample my Scotty's Sauce™.

YOU have an open invitation to sample the bbq from the gods, or at least their not-so-humble representative, mol, at any time you choose. Perhaps others will have to pay for this sampling of the nectar. That is their mistake. You are welcome.
Old Today, 05:59 AM   #18
bruceflinch
I love Da Whores

Contributor ++++++++++

Motorcycles: Present: Cage Past 305SS RD400 CB500 RD250 CB360 XS650 R1200R XT225 ST1300 Vstrom 650
Name: Bruce
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchslip View Post
Seriously? I only came back on here after being banned for NOTHING to tell you what a burnt out limited informed cooker that you might be. You may be a corrigible curmudgeon that needs to sample my Scotty's Sauce™.

YOU have an open invitation to sample the bbq from the gods, or at least their not-so-humble representative, mol, at any time you choose. Perhaps others will have to pay for this sampling of the nectar. That is their mistake. You are welcome.

I recall seeing molasses on the list of ingredients for Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce.
Namaste!
bruceflinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:02 AM   #19
afm199
Veteran

Mod Alumni
Founding Member
Top Percent Poster
Contributor +++++++++ ++++++++++++++3%

Motorcycles: Yamasuzhonaki 1450
Name: Beelzebub
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchslip View Post

Thank you Sir!