• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

FS: 2007 KTM 690SM Supermoto

GetOuttaMyWay

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2009
Location
Oakland
Moto(s)
2009 FZ1
Time to sell my 690SM. Awesome bike, I bought off a member here a few years ago, took the SolCal Supermoto class in Riverside and learned how to do the leg out thing and since used it for seeking and destroying the gnarliest back roads I could find on the Sonoma Coast and beyond. The thing really cooks but I'm thinning out my toybox.

~18k miles
Leo Vince Carbon Pipes
Stock and Corbin Seat
Shorai Lithium Battery
Newish Dunlop Q3+ tires
Also have a Corbin seat in addition to the factory seat.

Maintenance up to date. I replaced the rocker arms not too long ago as preventative maintenance. It's probably due for an oil change which I'll take care of prior to sale.

**** SOLD on ye ole' Craigslist ****
 

Attachments

  • DSC03307 (Medium).jpg
    DSC03307 (Medium).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC03310 (Medium).jpg
    DSC03310 (Medium).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC03312 (Medium).jpg
    DSC03312 (Medium).jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC03343 (Medium).jpg
    DSC03343 (Medium).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC03319 (Medium).jpg
    DSC03319 (Medium).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
hey man barf has a classified section, please read it and try to give 1%
 
Moved to classifieds. GLWS.
 
Changed the oil and filters tonight... bump! Will be posting up on CL's shortly... figured I'd try here first before dealing with all the CL shenanigans.
 
Ah, sweet bike! If I can just move mine, I'm all over this one!
 
Back
Top