• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

EBD fundraiser

thanks. after 3 days off the pc, I find it VERY HARD not to get on every day to chat w/my friends...

I've last few days got on & at least skimmed over things, responding to a few. I guess the above statement was premature...? :rolleyes
 
on again after a few weeks off. Still having tons of trouble w/too many things to count. It's a bitch! Repiping is finally done. They have been gone a few weeks now; a few new piping things crop up....(grrrr), & having trouble getting them back here....fun fun fun.

Thus this & other things, I've been off m/c online over a week. I've also been really sick :barf, down & on the bed last few weeks. The whole house is sick, oh we having fun now...:twofinger
 
:(

Godspeed Dave :rip

I will miss your passion for two wheels.
 
Rest In Peace Dave.

Can’t read the link without becoming a member of that forum.

Dave was active on ZRXOA and BARF. Here is the post from ZRXOA for those who cannot read it.

David Wright, AKA DaddyDave passed away on April 6, 2020.

I just got a call from his wife Terri. She was sorry she didn't tell us sooner, but she had a lot on her plate.

Dave slipped and broke his leg, then he went to a rehab center in Hayward called Gateway. During his stay at Gateway, he contracted COVID-19 and died as a result.

Dave was a friend to me and the entire ZRXOA and will be dearly missed. RIP.
Arash (pronounced "our-ash")
 
It was the 'Rona that got him? :mad


GRRRRRRR.
 
R.I.P. Dave...

Sucks to hear this..
 
Dave was active on ZRXOA and BARF. Here is the post from ZRXOA for those who cannot read it.

Thanks for sharing that... I used it in my thread about our communities loss.:(

We had been chatting motorcycles and racing for 18 years. :rose :ride :rose
 
Back
Top