slydrite
On a brake
MotoXP Ricambi Custom painted bodywork
For Sale - used Moto XP Ricambi bodywork. $700
Very similar to Ducati Corse bodywork. Beautiful and highly professional paint and detail work.
This was used on my 1299s track bike pictured above, but it is possible it could be adapted for street use. No racing, just trackdays, but this kit includes a sealed belly pan so it could be used for racing.
Used for 3 track seasons, maybe 30 or so days. No crashes, just normal track use and wear.
The enclosed belly pan, foam seat pad and seat unit were never mounted and thus are brand new.
I'm including the extras which are - a windscreen and all mounting hardware and of course alll mounting holes drilled and ready to mount, except for the 2 unused pieces.
I have the original box and saved all the packing materials and could ship this anywhere, but at the buyers expense of course. For local pick up, I'm near Castro Valley. I also drive lots of places in the BA, Central Valley and Sac for work, so could potentially meet somewhere with the whole box.
Originally it was over $1,600 shipped from Italia in 2022
This kind of bodywork is largely made to order, so there is no direct link at their site, but it's close to this:
Painted Race Fairings Ducati 1299 959 Panigale - MXPCRV5840 Tipo di verniciatura Economic - Tipo di Scarico 2 Race - Finish Gloss Painted Race Fairings Ducati 1299 959 Panigale - MXPCRV5840 Tipo di verniciatura Economic - Tipo di Scarico 2 Race - Finish Gloss
For Sale - used Moto XP Ricambi bodywork. $700
Very similar to Ducati Corse bodywork. Beautiful and highly professional paint and detail work.
This was used on my 1299s track bike pictured above, but it is possible it could be adapted for street use. No racing, just trackdays, but this kit includes a sealed belly pan so it could be used for racing.
Used for 3 track seasons, maybe 30 or so days. No crashes, just normal track use and wear.
The enclosed belly pan, foam seat pad and seat unit were never mounted and thus are brand new.
I'm including the extras which are - a windscreen and all mounting hardware and of course alll mounting holes drilled and ready to mount, except for the 2 unused pieces.
I have the original box and saved all the packing materials and could ship this anywhere, but at the buyers expense of course. For local pick up, I'm near Castro Valley. I also drive lots of places in the BA, Central Valley and Sac for work, so could potentially meet somewhere with the whole box.
Originally it was over $1,600 shipped from Italia in 2022
This kind of bodywork is largely made to order, so there is no direct link at their site, but it's close to this:
Painted Race Fairings Ducati 1299 959 Panigale - MXPCRV5840 Tipo di verniciatura Economic - Tipo di Scarico 2 Race - Finish Gloss Painted Race Fairings Ducati 1299 959 Panigale - MXPCRV5840 Tipo di verniciatura Economic - Tipo di Scarico 2 Race - Finish Gloss
Last edited: