• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Need Help While Mending?

Same here; I'm in Livermore, always willing to lend a hand to a fellow rider in need,
 
Im in the North Bay and can help in anyway possible. Although, If you four legged friend needs a walk I can certainly help out. Already work with a few big rescue dogs, so if they are not trained very well Im still here to give a hand. Just shoot me a PM.
 
Last edited:
Never took off?

I am currently laid up from a Prius Attack at the end of a fabulous group ride. First things first.......I do not require assistance at present (although for a Sheppard's Pie I might trip myself and aggravate one of the broken ribs :teeth)

My middle daughter is one of great faith and has had folks from her church bringing meals to us most nights since my accident (yes, I am the chef at home). My wife works more hours than I on a normal basis so caring for me AND having to cook would be a nightmare for her. The meal deliveries have been fantastic.

What the heck is your point Russ? The wife and I have discussed what we can do to give something back. So IF there is a network that helps give back, I (once fully recovered) will be available to cook and deliver an occasional meal to riders on the mend. What a concept.......how can I help?

Russ
 
I am currently laid up from a Prius Attack at the end of a fabulous group ride. First things first.......I do not require assistance at present (although for a Sheppard's Pie I might trip myself and aggravate one of the broken ribs :teeth)

My middle daughter is one of great faith and has had folks from her church bringing meals to us most nights since my accident (yes, I am the chef at home). My wife works more hours than I on a normal basis so caring for me AND having to cook would be a nightmare for her. The meal deliveries have been fantastic.

What the heck is your point Russ? The wife and I have discussed what we can do to give something back. So IF there is a network that helps give back, I (once fully recovered) will be available to cook and deliver an occasional meal to riders on the mend. What a concept.......how can I help?

Russ

BARF Roadside Angels, maybe?? :teeth
 
Girly girl .. Can help with cooking cleaning .. Dogs..anything. I'm in concord.:gsxrgrl
 
I started and turned a house into a 6 bed elder care, and worked as a care taker. I never got to get my administrator's license.. to administer pills, change out catheders etc.. but I can do all the other stuff. Change .. and so on..
 
I started and turned a house into a 6 bed elder care, and worked as a care taker. I never got to get my administrator's license.. to administer pills, change out catheders etc.. but I can do all the other stuff. Change .. and so on..

:love
And she works for sweet potato soup!
 
:love
And she works for sweet potato soup!

That sweet potato soup was out of this world delicious. I'll come over and do more yard work for some of that soup!!!


Budman!
We should made like a stiky directory of the people that can help with their location at the top, so people can looks us up. We can put a brief description of what we can do. What do u think?

Vi
 
That sweet potato soup was out of this world delicious. I'll come over and do more yard work for some of that soup!!!


Budman!
We should made like a stiky directory of the people that can help with their location at the top, so people can looks us up. We can put a brief description of what we can do. What do u think?

Vi

I think this is an awesome idea.

I would also like to add my name to the list - after what I dealt with this past year, having some willing volunteers would have been a nice thing to draw from (a lot of people like to say "call me if you need anything" but as I found out, a lot of that was just "fluff" talk - and the people who DID help really surprised me).
 
That sweet potato soup was out of this world delicious. I'll come over and do more yard work for some of that soup!!!


Budman!
We should made like a stiky directory of the people that can help with their location at the top, so people can looks us up. We can put a brief description of what we can do. What do u think?

Vi

This is brilliant. If someone creates the content, I will sticky eeeet.
Location, service, hours available...
 
Back
Top