• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

VR46 renaming team!

Valentino Rossi is definitely "The GOAT" for being able to build a racing legacy like this.

Depending on how much money this pulls into the team will almost guarantee he'll have good bikes with or without Yamaha when his team hits the MotoGP grid.
 
Bone saw??

No clue :wtf
 
Sorry to hear that. I don't have a lot of love for SA.
 
Seems weird to me, why would VR associate with SA, and all the negative potential press? I can't believe he needs any $$
 
Hard to imagine VR46 would have trouble finding sponsorship. I'm guessing the number SA offered was really big as is usually the case with sports washing.
 
yea, that was what I was talking about earlier. Seems like a very bad choice. He has plenty of $$ and ability to raise money.

And yes, sure, better to use someone else's money than your own, but if that 'someone else' is a repressive government that straight up disembodied an old journalist.... maybe not?
 
ugh. so bone saw racing was not far off....

Aramco Racing Team VR46

of course they're getting killed on the bird....

https://twitter.com/gponedotcom/status/1387425646377242629

https://twitter.com/SofaRacer/status/1387440751743803394

sad....

Yuck. ARAMCO is the sinister company of the Oil Business. They have had no, zero, outside analysis of their reserves since forty or fifty years ago. The figures they state may or may not have any resemblance to reality.

But more than that, yeah, I am very disappointed with Vale. I have no doubt that this is one more Saudi attempt to whitewash ARAMCO and Saudi Arabia, a path they have been embarking on lately.

I am no fan of Saudi Arabia or the royal family there.
 
Valentino Rossi’s VR46 team has concluded a deal with Ducati for the 2022 MotoGP season, according to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.

An announcement of VR46’s new status as an official Ducati satellite is expected in the coming weeks.

There were initially three offers on the table for Rossi’s team, with deals from Aprilia and Yamaha also available for him to choose from.

It’s believed that the Yamaha one in particular was financially lucrative for Rossi – who won four of his MotoGP titles with the firm – and would have cost VR46 only €5million for full factory support. That’s a considerable discount on the €9m deal offered to his current team Petronas SRT Yamaha for the same level of support.

https://the-race.com/motogp/vr46-picks-ducati-for-2022-motogp-deal-ducati-keeps-miller/

Hey, what's 4 or 5 million euros when you've got Bone Saw Mafia money backing you?
 
Maybe I missed the memo, but Aramco has been sponsoring Motorsports for a while, they are a series title sponsor for Formula 1 and are the headline sponsor for this years F1 race at CotA, but VR signs up and it’s a big deal all of a sudden?
 
Maybe I missed the memo, but Aramco has been sponsoring Motorsports for a while, they are a series title sponsor for Formula 1 and are the headline sponsor for this years F1 race at CotA, but VR signs up and it’s a big deal all of a sudden?

There's nothing wrong with using proper tools.
 
Back
Top