• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What Are You Thinking Of Right Now?

That little trick didn't work for me, didn't do it exactly from first page, I went back a few pages from here, hit last page, back to the won't load screen from my browser.
Just tried exactly too, no joy

Got a little lost for posting, too
 
Last edited:
That little trick didn't work for me, didn't do it exactly from first page, I went back a few pages from here, hit last page, back to the won't load screen from my browser.
Just tried exactly too, no joy

Got a little lost for posting, too

use the down arrow to the right of the ‘last’ button at the top of the thread. it is the ‘go to page’ box. enter (last one is currently) 3713 - it will take you to that page.
 
Last edited:
I think Littlebeast has the answer ;)

I'm thinking, he already put a dent in my new tractor :mad
I think I'm really hoping to pull off Weaverville, it's on the calendar but sometimes that means nothing.

I'm wondering how the county gets away with assesing our property for 350% more than we paid for it?

I'm also thinking the 2021 barf sticker is roughed out and should be ready for approval this week :two finger
 
I'm thinking this next round of funding is ours to loose. And BRAZIL.
 
use the down arrow to the right of the ‘last’ button at the top of the thread. it is the ‘go to page’ box. enter (last one is currently) 3713 - it will take you to that page.

I was looking for a way to enter last operating page #, the clicks I did use didn't "go" there.
The answer to the question I didn't ask, Thanks,:teeth

Hit post and it goes to the browsers can't open page, back one page it told me it posted twice and the timer held the second post, then snuck up on it again for this PS

Since I'm here,
Grand Junction always held some curiosity for me, since I'm stuck here, and 38% vaxx rate, I haven't been downtown for anything. I know I'm missing stuff, but I'm thinking another visit, especially without record heat.
I need more literature on I 70 east to Denver for fun stuff, Got to hit the visitor center before I leave.

Just checked, it worked:thumbup
 
Last edited:
I am thinking the Ken Burns piece on 60 minutes on the 4th of July was well done, inspired and well timed.
 
I think that July 4th was tons of fun, this week will drag on cause you are finally coming home after what, 16 months of separation?
 
I'm thinking a return to sea level and the ocean is less than than 2 years away. Hoping the universe cooperates.
 
I’m thinking: I really hope this works out.
 
I'm thinking I love my house. :banana
 
I’m about as far as a rider can be from wanting yesterday’s tech at tomorrow’s pricing, but I think the California Harley contingent is contributing mightily to the health of American road racing and I love em for it.
 
I think that usually time passes too fast. At this moment, however, time is dragging on......
 
I'm thinking:
Do I eed to pursue that occupational license?
Should I rent a trencher?
Why am I so tired?
 
a resurrection of sorts. she was a fading beauty - and now with a little care and attention i swear i can feel her unfolding her wings and breathing again. ‘if these walls could speak’....
 
Lots of change on the horizon. I'm more optimistic about the future than I've been in a very, very long time.
 
I'm thinking that Aaron's message makes me smile.

I'm thinking the house is slowly coming together.
 
I think that losing a friend to COVID is the absolute suck. He is done fighting here on earth.
Mouse (Mike) of the Veterans Of All Foreign Wars MC, I love you.
 
I think so many things are changing. I'm thinking how as a little girl I used to love Monument Ave in Richmond, VA. I'm thinking how my Aunt taught me all the wonderful things about the Confederacy, and how benevolent those memorialized Confederate generals were.
I think it's taken too long for me to realize how f**ked up it is that we idolize a bunch of men who built their fortunes on the backs of slave labor. I think removing these memorials and replacing them with real heroes of our country is a good thing.
 
Back
Top