• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music; The Current Concerts Thread

The last time I saw Tommy Castro was at a small place in Eugene, Oregon- he opened for Robert Cray.

That place had a lot of amazing shows like that. I wonder if it still exists?
 
Last night I bought tickets to see Warren Haynes at the Uptown in Napa. I saw him with the Allman Brothers at the Beacon Theater in Manhattan for their 40th anniversary concert in 2009. My ex-SIL lives 3 or 4 blocks away from the theater. That night we were sitting around having dinner and she casually mentions the show. I Stubhubbed a ticket and walked over there. Holy shit. Probably one of the best concerts that I've ever seen.
 
The last time I saw Tommy Castro was at a small place in Eugene, Oregon- he opened for Robert Cray.

That place had a lot of amazing shows like that. I wonder if it still exists?
It's been a couple of years. Saw TC and the Painkillers at The Blue Heron Tavern in Duncan Mills, a little town on the Russian River. Paul Thorn was in town and joined him for a set. Lots of fun.
 
Last edited:
Four Non Blonds are at the Great American Music Hall tonight. I hope one of us is there.
GAMH, apparently.
Bucket list for a venue. You must go there, as is your responsibility as a resonsibility of a resident of the center of the universe
 
Last show was tickets won on a radio/online contest a few weeks ago. Travelled to the Ryman for sweet seats to see John Fogerty. Have seen him before but at eighty he hasn’t lost a thing and he was having a blast playing the songs he finally won the rights to perform again after 50 years. Turns out an original artist cannot plagiarize himself, go figure.
Next up is travel to a singer/songwriter festival in FL in mid Jan. Which is several days at various small venues. Do love the GAMH too!
 
I just bought tix for Eric Johnson

Epic

Saw him with Satriani a couple years ago back in....1990(??!!!!!!):oops:...it's AWESOME he's still out there doing it. And sounding FANTASTIC from what I've gathered.

Have fun.
 
just grabbed tickets for:
 
Apparently we are going to see
 
Apparently we are going to see
My kid would love that.
 
I'm thinking of grabbing tickets for Cattle Decapitation with Aborted and Frozen Soul in sac next Thursday... Need to decide if I want to drive up there
Way too busy at work too leave early enough for a show in Sacramento. I'm very disappointed :(
 
Tommy Castro ROCKS
 
Going to Aftershock this year on Sunday to see Tool, Buckethead, and QOTSA, and some other bands too.
 
Sepultura tomorrow uc theater
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260527-094118.png
    Screenshot_20260527-094118.png
    459.2 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top