• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM - SOOOOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop bumping this, I don't want other people to notice it before I take a look :shhh
 
In that case, I give it my seal of approval.

Devin takes care of his stuff, and i've had a hard time chasing this bike with my 75HP SXV in the mountains before.. Of course Devin is a much better rider than me!

3500 is a smoking deal. That's a $600 carb alone.

Don't let the mileage fool you, DRZ's run forever, and overbuilt. Lot's of 30-40K DRZ's running on original top/bottom end.
 
Nobody is interested? Given the mods and the price I am kinda surprised...
 
Id be on this in a second if it weren't for the fact that I've been out of work since March. The price is very fair for such a sweet specimen.
 
I have the stock pipe for sure and a small box of whatever came with it. I never actually looked inside... LOL
 
i mite be interested in your misc box of stuff! lol pm me the details if you want to part with any of it
 
Sorry, I am selling everything together. The point of all this is to clean out the "stable". thanks for understanding.
 
I know it's been a while, but nobody came out to see this bike and I've been busy with other things. It's still for sale! It's been in the garage, covered, for almost 2 years now. It needs a new battery and oil, otherwise it's the same as I described in my original post.
 
Holy crap that is a good deal. I just put a deposit on a VERY similar one or I'd snatch this up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top