ThumperX
Slayer of Deer
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2007
- Location
- Off Elk Mtn
- Moto(s)
- Different strokes
Big Bore and little bore Thumpers and a Twingle
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 2817058
he is pretty cute
Beautiful... But I'm not sure who trained whom.![]()
Did you have to tape the kitty door shut lol? I have the same door and had to tape it shut cause if you didnt seat the door right my kitty would take off the cover
HaHa! This is the "Be very glad you're bigger than a mouse" look!Toot's did not enjoy her bath

Watch the big tumble at the end to cool 


Have you contacted Hop-A-Long? They might let you bring them to adoption days if the kitties are good with being out in public...
That's not a bad idea Jenn. The rescue group that's trying to help me has adoption fairs at Petco every weekend and we had two adopted through that route. They are so "over-stocked" with kittens right now that it's hard to get a spot. Flyers might be good but I has no skillz....I would also recommend making a flyer that you can post at lots of different veterinary offices and pet stores in the area - I know my vet's office has a nice bulletin board under a locked glass case so that people can post things securely and not worry about vandalism (and folks can look at the postings when the vet's is closed).
I have a color laser printer if you want help creating a flyer - I can print out a few dozen for you and help put them up in my area.
Yes they all use a litter box. They picked that skill up right away. In all this time with up to seven kittens here, they've had only one "accident",and it was of the pee-pee variety.Are kittens potty trained, ie usding the litter box?
.
Purchased a new rear inner fender for my bike today....
30 seconds out of the box
![]()
1 Minute after removal from Box.....
![]()
Think she's trying to say she wants to go for a ride???
"See? I can fit in the tool area!!!"

