• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

This is mine. She's a Birman. NOT a fuckin Siamese. Still, her name is Fuckface. I love her to death, shes an angel. Even though she "talks" too damn much
 
CATERPILLAR_D6H_49829f5b2c582.jpg
 
Ever since seeing Alanrider's photos, and some of his cats up close when I took my bike there once, I've wanted a cat that would jump up on my motorcycle. But none of our four cats showed any interest. Finally, three years after we acquired him, Harold decided to make me a very happy woman.
 
The stunning Savannah Cat I got to visit recently. His name is Mondo. He is BIG. You may have seen him on Animal Planet. He lives north of here and a friend of a friend is the owner.

226005_10150246518632901_547082900_7427528_2045226_n.jpg
223118_10150246515437901_547082900_7427490_4583611_n.jpg


Here he is next to his normal cat sized buddy Kala, also a Savannah.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71923157@N00/122488974/
 
Back
Top