• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

Alan!!! Great to see you back. I need to roll north and say Hi!
 
Note:
LINK NOT SAFE FOR PEOPLE WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOR WHERE ANIMALS ARE CONCERNED.
NO ANIMALS WERE PHYSICALLY HARMED DURING THE FILMING OF THIS VIDEO.
(PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE IS DEBATABLE)

Kitty Washing Machine

There is probably a special place in hell for me. . . but so help me, I laughed my ass off.
 
Last edited:
Those videos are disturbing.
I posed a thread awhile back asking if you are a mean spirited person.
If these are funny then I think it's safe to say you are a mean spirited person.
 
Sure, the cat looked absolutely miserable, but it was not physically harmed in any way. (psychologically, it may never be the same, but that's for the owner to deal with)

Frankly, this looks like a safer alternative that actually trying to give a cat a bath, and I think it's brilliant.
 
Sure, the cat looked absolutely miserable, but it was not physically harmed in any way. (psychologically, it may never be the same, but that's for the owner to deal with)

Frankly, this looks like a safer alternative that actually trying to give a cat a bath, and I think it's brilliant.

My cat's got quite used to a bath after awhile... it's much easier with a deep sink and a hose attachment then it is in a bathtub with the roar of the faucet. Gentle Shower setting, quick squirt, instant wet... some soap, another squirt, instant clean. Then it's just dealing with the dejected look of your cat afterwards and wondering where you're going to find puke/poop as a thank you.

Koi & Jason - - please remove those "cat washer" videos - they are awful and you're not making us happy. If you thought that was funny - there is something seriously wrong there.

Don't find the video funny at all... amazed people would actually do that to their cats and expect to be able to get them out of the box and back home without wounds and blood. I removed my link to it as requested. It was pertinent to the conversation at the time but as other's have said, back to happy kitties!

There is probably a special place in hell for me. . . but so help me, I laughed my ass off.


It's the music not the video... it's like putting the Benny Hill theme to Nazi War Crimes, eventually you will laugh and it's not cause of the imagery.
 
It's the music not the video... it's like putting the Benny Hill theme to Nazi War Crimes, eventually you will laugh and it's not cause of the imagery.

I watched it without the sound on; I laughed at the video.
Had the animal actually been harmed, I would have been pissed off to no end, but it was not.
 
Back
Top