• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

I did, and it was a blast. I have a family friend that lives in Stonyford, so we stayed at his house then rode the two days. He is 70 years old and we did the Hard route...:ride He's an animal...:thumbup

Wow, very impressive! I hope I'm able to ride at all when I'm 70 and I don't mean a cruiser :laughing
 
Damn gate was closed!:mad

Did you check to see if it was actually locked? Earlier this spring I rode up and it was closed, but another rider went up a week later and although it was closed it was not locked.
 
Yep, we checked. And I left my pick set out of my wallet cause I had to go into fed office recently.:teeth
 
I have a universal key(bolt cutters):twofinger then we could put on a combo lock and pass out the combo ?:wtf
 
Could always meet at Cache Creek and do it backwards ? Then turn around at the gate and head out Rd 41 to Williams re-fuel then head back ? Bad thing would be two way traffic !! But Rd 41 is pretty amazing too, it's the route we take when we do Cache Creek to Stonyford to ClearLake and back home, an all day ride for sure but amazing dirt sections, best for the real dual sport bikes. However you can ride an adventure bike over the hills I'v done it on my 990 before.:teeth
 
Last minute, but does anyone want to ride tomorrow? Dec. 1st. I'm going to do the usual route and just go around the gate. Then maybe loop around back to Lower Creek. Could meet up at CP#1

First checkpoint: intersection of CA-121 and CA-128 (Poser's AKA Crossroads: N 38 26.764 W 122 11.767)
 
Last edited:
Could always meet at Cache Creek and do it backwards ? Then turn around at the gate and head out Rd 41 to Williams re-fuel then head back ? Bad thing would be two way traffic !! But Rd 41 is pretty amazing too, it's the route we take when we do Cache Creek to Stonyford to ClearLake and back home, an all day ride for sure but amazing dirt sections, best for the real dual sport bikes. However you can ride an adventure bike over the hills I'v done it on my 990 before.:teeth

Hahaha very funny Sid...... I mean Mr. Sid. I've seen you ride your 990 and you ride that thing like it's a 250 two stroke on steroids.

On another note how's the supermoto jr doing?
 
Last minute, but does anyone want to ride tomorrow? Dec. 1st. I'm going to do the usual route and just go around the gate. Then maybe loop around back to Lower Creek. Could meet up at CP#1

First checkpoint: intersection of CA-121 and CA-128 (Poser's AKA Crossroads: N 38 26.764 W 122 11.767)

Wish I could crazybrother but I'm attending a funeral for a fallen rider friend.
Bunch of kids drifting crossed the double yellow and took him from us.
 
Wish I could crazybrother but I'm attending a funeral for a fallen rider friend.
Bunch of kids drifting crossed the double yellow and took him from us.
Very sad my friend...
Is anyone going next weekend?
 
Hahaha very funny Sid...... I mean Mr. Sid. I've seen you ride your 990 and you ride that thing like it's a 250 two stroke on steroids.

On another note how's the supermoto jr doing?

Awesome he's much faster on his KTM then he ever was on the Superhawk ! I'm waiting for my plates on my bike since it was registered in Nevada Ca DMV is being picky and wants proof it was never titled in Nevada, but will have my plates soon. :party
 
Awesome he's much faster on his KTM then he ever was on the Superhawk ! I'm waiting for my plates on my bike since it was registered in Nevada Ca DMV is being picky and wants proof it was never titled in Nevada, but will have my plates soon. :party

I thought I felt a tremor in the dirtslide......on both your son and your plate haha


Crazybrother, thanks. Not sure who's going next week but I might be game.
 
Rode the loop today but added some more dirt roads to the route...
http://mapq.st/1eUtBBT

It was a blast, also went down the single track to the swimming hole...



















Beautiful view around the back of Mt. St. Helena down to Calistoga.
 
Back
Top