• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

Damn now you went and done it Aaron
Do you realize how demoralizing it'll be to get passed by a Goldwing in the dirt?
 
Dean, it might just be you and me in the muddy stuff. You game? I'm game! :party

I'm still in if only light or a chance of rain. Mud's fine, it's the wet roads on knobbies that I don't care much for.
 
If I don't end up going to Stonyford, i'll meet you guy's here:
First checkpoint: intersection of CA-121 and CA-128 (Poser's AKA Crossroads: N 38 26.764 W 122 11.767) ~ 9:45AM
Oh, and i'll be on the Fo-Fiddy... Cuz the VFR's is in the shop (New fork Seals)...
 
Last edited:
Dean, it might just be you and me in the muddy stuff. You game? I'm game! :party

I'm game Aaron!

One of us should carry a tow rope :laughing

Sid and Paul, been too long. Let's ride!
 
Last edited:
I just found out that we will meet you guy's here.
First checkpoint: intersection of CA-121 and CA-128 (Poser's AKA Crossroads: N 38 26.764 W 122 11.767) ~ 9:45AM

I cancelled the ride to Stonyford, maybe some other time.

P.S. I like the mud too...:teeth
 
Last edited:
I won't get my cylinder head back until Monday so I'll be OUT for this months excursion.

But we'll be bouncing over the ruts you guys make for the next 6 months......enjoy.
 
Humm, I should be in on this one...it's been a little while.

:party :party :party

It'll be good to ride with you. Of course, by "ride with you," I mean it will be good to chat whenever you wait long enough for me to catch up. :thumbup
 
The usual meet time is 9am at Suisun Starbucks, is it daylilght savings this weekend? As for the gate I have no idea, anyone? So far it's littler bikes so we can probably get them around the low side with help right?

Eldrick, it'll be nice to see a Husky out in Knoxville :thumbup
 
Even, if the gate is locked, you can get the big bikes around the low side. I've seen a Triumph tiger 800 go around it easily.
Me and a friend will meet you guy's at the Checkpoint #1 where Hwy 121 & 128 meet in the parking lot around 09:45.
 
Right-on George! See you guys at Posers corner.
Please have hot chocolate and danishes available for Lunch Box and I (we're kind of creampuffs) the others will have hot black coffee :laughing

Good to know we'll be able to get the bikes around the low side big or small :thumbup
 
Right-on George! See you guys at Posers corner.
Please have hot chocolate and danishes available for Lunch Box and I (we're kind of creampuffs) the others will have hot black coffee :laughing

Good to know we'll be able to get the bikes around the low side big or small :thumbup


6 small marshmallows in mine, please. :party
 
The usual meet time is 9am at Suisun Starbucks, is it daylilght savings this weekend? As for the gate I have no idea, anyone? So far it's littler bikes so we can probably get them around the low side with help right?

Eldrick, it'll be nice to see a Husky out in Knoxville :thumbup

Yes Daylight savings this weekend set your clocks forward. Dean you running dirt setup or SM ?
 
Mr. Sid, I'm gonna wuss out and run dirt set up since it'll probably be muddy. It'll suck on the street section but will be more livable in the dirt/mud
 
Mr. Sid, I'm gonna wuss out and run dirt set up since it'll probably be muddy. It'll suck on the street section but will be more livable in the dirt/mud

I'd run dirt setup too but my son's 625smc only has 17's so gotta match him up. If really muddy we'll op out of the dirt section and go up thru Lower Lake and head back down to Calistoga and Napa back home.
 
Probably a good idea Sid, but that sounds like a lot of fun too in the rain.
 
Last edited:
:party :party :party

It'll be good to ride with you. Of course, by "ride with you," I mean it will be good to chat whenever you wait long enough for me to catch up. :thumbup

Seriously...somehow I remember trying to chase you down on the final leg to last years sheetiron and had nothing for ya. :ride

The usual meet time is 9am at Suisun Starbucks, is it daylilght savings this weekend? As for the gate I have no idea, anyone? So far it's littler bikes so we can probably get them around the low side with help right?

Eldrick, it'll be nice to see a Husky out in Knoxville :thumbup

I try to minimize the street miles on the husky, so It's either going to be the 990 or the XRL. Haven't ridden the XR in over a year...but I can't stop riding the 990...it's an addiction.
 
Seriously...somehow I remember trying to chase you down on the final leg to last years sheetiron and had nothing for ya. :ride

Right, you mean the part where you had been riding with a broken bone in your foot for miles and miles already? And we were on pavement by then? That part? :laughing
 
Back
Top