Makers_Mike
MM
Sold
Last edited:
That is a thing of beauty.
I can vouch for Mike.
This bike is amazing. Pristine condition. One of the best sound I ever heard on a bike, a pure beauty.
GLWS,
Tarek.
I can also vouch for Michael—he's a genuine enthusiast and honest seller.
I had the opportunity to see the bike up close; It's a real beauty. I wish my legs fit on naked sports.![]()

I can also vouch for Mike. He is the only other guy with a Dragster in my town and he keeps it mint.
man that thing is sweet - curious what size is that rear tire?
My coworker showed me this ad on Craigslist a few days ago. I have been trying to get him to buy the bike so I can ride it
I would love to own one of these someday, it is a gorgeous bike.
