• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

09-14 R1 Frame, Carbon subframe and swingarm

holycowman

huffy-pusher
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Location
San Francisco
Moto(s)
PK-Ripper
750$,
Divorce. Moving. Now.
As shotty as it is, it is. Thinning out and moving.
09-14 R1 Frame, and swingarm, one piece carbon tail (left seam will need attention - I can cut you off a yard of carbon and set you up with a good resin)
I started on the buildup to make these to pull plugs from to have molds for a full carbon setup, won’t have room or time to finish. Moving as I type this. If you want It stock shave it off. You can go either way. Or if you like, I can include the carbon matrix and continue.
Either way, gotta go.
Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8899.jpeg
    IMG_8899.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8900.jpeg
    IMG_8900.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8902.jpeg
    IMG_8902.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8903.jpeg
    IMG_8903.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8904.jpeg
    IMG_8904.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8908.jpeg
    IMG_8908.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8909.jpeg
    IMG_8909.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
Back
Top