• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

A friend from another forum

Randy B

Active member
Joined
May 5, 2012
Location
Palm Bay, FL
Moto(s)
2013 Honda CB1100
Was hit by an 88 year old man and is badly injured in the ICU. As of right now I don't know what hospital that he's at, but this looks like it was a pretty bad hit.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • VJ accident post.jpg
    VJ accident post.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 343
Glad your friend is able to communicate at least. Best wishes for full recovery, both physical and financial.
 
Sorry to hear that Randy.

Hope he can fully recover.
 
I hope your friend makes full recovery!
Sometimes I do wonder if I'll turnout an old geezer that won't listen to anyone's advise and continue doing what I think I can still do... and end up paying for the consequences of being stubborn.
 
Yesterday he had emergency surgery to try and save his foot and while in recovery almost bled out...he bed was soaked with blood. Fun stuff.

Looks like it's gonna be a long road.
 
Back
Top