DukeD
AARP eligible
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2004
- Location
- Castro Valley
- Moto(s)
- SXV550, YZ450F motard, WR450 Dualsport, sv trackbike AFM#712
- Name
- Dean
Please post a picture of her in S&M trim, my four strokes want to get off 


she must make you very happy.WOW! She's even got "tits on the tank"she must make you very happy.
What kind of frame guards are those down by the foot pegs? I need me some of those.

Funny, my first weekend riding it, I was reporting fuel back as, "upper boob, mid boob, etc."

I'm feverishly looking through my sticker bag for some half dollar sized round pink stickers to bring to you on the Sheetiron.![]()


hahaha yeah, with tassles![]()

Didn't ya see the FZ6 in da pixs? Who else would ride such a bike 60 mi into the forest?Now wait one tarfrickin minute, did you go on on this ride Banjo? I really need to get on the computer more these days, seems I'm missing some quality company here dammit
come on Dean, lets go ride'in! 
If my calculations are correct the next one should be this Sunday. Well, that's how it started anyway when our fearless leader Seavoyage created this ride. It was the second sunday of every month.
Yeah, so Rayhouse this Sunday?



Rebekahlyn, there will be some off roading on the rally![]()



So now I'm thinking of selling the XT and getting an older trials bike![]()