Lunch Box
Useful idiot
Understandable Aaron, wedding usually means bachelor partyarty
See you next month then, or plan a ride and I'll be there.
Understandable Aaron, wedding usually means bachelor partyarty
See you next month then, or plan a ride and I'll be there.
Does this ride still happen every second Sunday of the month?
I'd be in for November 10th.
Titus, Lunchbox, et al Lets do it!
If everyone is on small bikes the gate is kind of a non-issue.![]()

If everyone is on small bikes the gate is kind of a non-issue.![]()
Hi Eldrick
Great list- I'm looking at them all ncld the 990
...leaning towards the smaller DS for now and revisit bigger DS/ADV bike in the Spring...plan on test riding the new vstrom 1000 and ktm 1190 adv
T

I'm new to this forum. Just rode Knoxville with Lighterknot on the 12th. What's the dirt route?
So, who all is going this Sunday?
Hey Paul!
You bringing the 800 or the 250?


promise to help me around it?![]()

I've seen you ride Dean, you'll probably go OVER the gate like a trials rider![]()

I've seen you ride Dean, you'll probably go OVER the gate like a trials rider![]()
