• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

Gonna have to bow out this time. A two day ride fell in my lap. Have a blast, I look it up next month.
 
I'm still game for Sunday if anyone else is in.

Should be perfect weather and no issues with slick algae on the creek crossings since everything is still dry.
 
I'm still game for Sunday if anyone else is in.

Should be perfect weather and no issues with slick algae on the creek crossings since everything is still dry.

OK, I am in. I will ride the Wong another weekend. (Now that I re-read this that sounded dirty) Give me the whats, wheres, and whens.
 
Planning to join you guys tomorrow, probably at 10:30 at the south entrance to Knoxville OHV. I'm heading over from Santa Rosa on a Yamaha WR250R if anyone wants to meet up and ride over together.
Cheers!
Brian
 
I will plan to meet with the group at the intersection of CA-121 and CA-128 (Poser's AKA Crossroads) at ~9:45 am.

lvscrvs, not sure which way you're coming from Santa Rosa, but if you're heading up 121 from the intersection of Silverado Trail in Napa we could meet at the Chevron there.
 
So the Fairfield Starbucks @ 9am is not the meetup spot/time?

That should still be the main meet up place and time, I think a few of us are just planning to meet slightly further up since we're coming from the opposite direction.
 
I will plan to meet with the group at the intersection of CA-121 and CA-128 (Poser's AKA Crossroads) at ~9:45 am.

lvscrvs, not sure which way you're coming from Santa Rosa, but if you're heading up 121 from the intersection of Silverado Trail in Napa we could meet at the Chevron there.

I will probably head over through Calistoga, then maybe Angwin and Pope Valley to Berryessa.... if my stomach feels better....for some reason my stomach is doing somersaults today.... I thought only Pros got food poisoning, maybe not.... :laughing

If I'm not at the meeting spot don't wait.

Brian
 
I'm going to try hard to make it.

Coming from Davis. Will be at 121/128 at 0945.

Hope to see you all there.
 
I'm in. Finally got the new tires installed on the ol 990 and I'm ready to go get em dirty. I'm coming from Davis so I'll just meet the group at 121/128 "Corners" say 9:30 - 9:45 ish.
-Brian
 
Welllllllll????????? How was it?

Fast in the fast parts, slow in the slow parts. Dry, dusty, rocky, but a very fun ride as always.

Compliments to everyone who rode today. Nice group. Nobody rode over their heads (thereby crashing and causing problems for the rest).

We lost Bill (DRZ400) but he said not to wait cause he would be taking photos.

Bill, you OK?? Hope you made it out past the construction area without problems.

We met two riders with S Dakota plates new to Cal. They are liking the ability to ride in November rather than shovel snow. We'll likely be seeing more of them.

I forgot my camera today so if anyone has photos, please post 'em.
 
Back
Top