• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ADV/DS ride Lake Berryessa/Knoxville OHV/Rayhouse Rd.

Hey guy's, just added two more friends with plated Honda 450x's to the group. They should be ready to go on next month's ride.
 
Bunch of damned hooligans, if you ask me. GET OFF MY LAWN! :afm199 (yes, I'm just bitter because they all smoke me like I'm standing still). :laughing
 
Yuppers, second Sunday. I'll be in Pakistan during the August ride. You kids have fun and be safe. :thumbup
 
Yuppers, second Sunday. I'll be in Pakistan during the August ride. You kids have fun and be safe. :thumbup

No No..you be safe my brother, and have fun. Pakistan huh are you riding once you get there or just vacationing the old fashion way ?
 
Two weeks riding bikes through Northern Pakistan. Should be pretty amazing!
 
I am finally IN .... Securing a street legal 2006 WR450 tomorrow :) ... The one and only one i attended to Frank Raines was such a blast!

Edit : This is it! ... The auto clutch seems so wierd. Now for some good dual sport tires.

1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I am finally IN .... Securing a street legal 2006 WR450 tomorrow :) ... The one and only one i attended to Frank Raines was such a blast!

Edit : This is it! ... The auto clutch seems so wierd. Now for some good dual sport tires.

View attachment 447376

Shit dude. That thing is awesome.
I might take my new to me Ktm on the next one. Sure would hate to dump it after I just finished painting it
Maybe ill just take the NX, since its built for that sort of thing
 
so... Sunday the 10th? I just picked up a 990 ADV last month and have been dying to take it up to Barryessa/Clear Lake areas. I've camped at Indian Valley Res. with the truck but been itching to take the bike there too.
 
I have an app on my smartphone that allows me to download maps in advace using wifi at home and then I can use them while out on the trails even if I don't have service...it's amazing! Backcountry Navigator is the name.
 
I'm gonna be there on the 10th, are you guys going to meet up at the Starbucks in Fairfield? I'll be riding a modded out XR650L.

Deathb4mullets, you can get free paper maps from the Ukiah BLM field office 1-707-468-400
http://www.blm.gov/ca/st/en/fo/ukiah.html. They have Knoxville, Cow Mountain, Indian Valley reservoir and a few others. I'll bet if you call them Monday you will have the maps by Thursday.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top