• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Alta Redshift SM39 HadesOmega Moto VLOGs

HadesOmega

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 9, 2008
Location
San Jose
Moto(s)
Empulse TT (RIP),
ZR7 (Sold), DR650, KLR650, 750 Turbo, Light Bee MX, KLX140L
Super Cub
Redshift SM
Name
Merlin
Hi all I'm a Youtuber and own the channel HadesOmega Moto. I just recently bought a 2018 Alta Redshift SM with the VIN ending in 39. As I post videos about the Redshift on my channel I will dump them into this thread. Enjoy my journey with Redshift SM39.



To start off here is my first video my Show and Tell video of Redshift SM39 and my story how I wound up with it.

 
Last edited:
Cool Merlin.

I enjoy your stuff and will check it out.
 
This is my first official ride of the Alta Redshift SM. I take it for a spin to the local AAA to get all the registration taken care of and officially take ownership of the bike. Come along for the ride. Mode 4 rips!

 
Last edited:
First Mod RAM Ballmount

 
Last edited:
How much does Alta Redshift SM weigh?

 
Last edited:
Rear Suspension Initial Tuning

 
Last edited:
Front Suspension Initial Tuning (If anyone know any settings to tune the front please let me know, it's still too harsh)
 
Last edited:
Alta spoke wrench doesn't fit rear spokes
 
Last edited:
Rust repair nothing too bad but can't stand looking at it
 
Last edited:
First ride on the twisties come along for the ride (Sorry the subtitles are a little off)

 
Last edited:
Dude, DO NOT RIDE THE EAST HILLS without inviting me.
I will think less of you. Get with the program. Do not let opportunities pass you by. Live long and prosper. Whatever.
I look forward to our next ride TOGETHER.
 
How to Charge Alta Redshift SM
 
Last edited:
Redshift SM39's First DoorDash - Gotta make back some of the money I spent to buy this bike.

 
Last edited:
120V EVSE Adapter Charge Experiment
 
Last edited:
Dude, DO NOT RIDE THE EAST HILLS without inviting me.
I will think less of you. Get with the program. Do not let opportunities pass you by. Live long and prosper. Whatever.
I look forward to our next ride TOGETHER.

:laughing
Great post, Butch.
 
240V EVSE Adapter Charge Experiment

 
Last edited:
Portable Generator Charging Experiment - Gonna need to be able to do this when there is no power at race tracks

 
Last edited:
Alta Redshift SM39 Inherits Empulse 139's Cyclops LED Headlight Bulb

 
Last edited:
Hot to Flush Brake System on Alta Redshift SM

 
Last edited:
Back
Top