• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

ANYBODY SEEN THESE GUYZ AROUND

MACK_N_HOOD

Always Down-But Never Out
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Location
Antioch/Pittsburg/Oakland
Moto(s)
06 GSXR 1000
Name
Will
Do they still ride...:ride. Looking for a reunion/ ride to 09 MOTO GP...

Will (MACK_N_HOOD)
 

Attachments

  • 1206685-skaggs_001.jpg
    1206685-skaggs_001.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 238
Sup Will!.....

Damn it's been a while bro. Yea i'm planning on goin, hopefully plans don't change. Man, alot of things have changed... Unfortunately i sold my bike a while back to buy my girl Uuummm, a... ring:cry LOL. but i'm planning to get another one soon. Well hit me, and i'll tell you more about the other guys. 510.495.7221.


Be safe!
-Rick
 
Damn it's been a while bro. Yea i'm planning on goin, hopefully plans don't change. Man, alot of things have changed... Unfortunately i sold my bike a while back to buy my girl Uuummm, a... ring:cry LOL. but i'm planning to get another one soon. Well hit me, and i'll tell you more about the other guys. 510.495.7221.


Be safe!
-Rick

:rofl

njoy your telemarketers!
 
Do they still ride...:ride. Looking for a reunion/ ride to 09 MOTO GP...

Will (MACK_N_HOOD)

I think I saw the two guys that are posing as bookends on a country road halfway between Tracy and Stockton. There was only one bike, though. So I don't know what their deal was.
It was a red one, could have been the one in the OPs avatar.
 
please fix the title..its spelled GUIZE
 
I think I saw that guy with the red jacket during the new era a while back.
 
Damn it's been a while bro. Yea i'm planning on goin, hopefully plans don't change. Man, alot of things have changed... Unfortunately i sold my bike a while back to buy my girl Uuummm, a... ring:cry LOL. but i'm planning to get another one soon. Well hit me, and i'll tell you more about the other guys. 510.495.7221.


Be safe!
-Rick

QFT
 
/sniff

When a man finds another man...it's a beautiful thing.
 
FN' BARFER'S ...lol will jack your thread in a min....lol

OK tell me who's got the General Admission MOTO GP TICKETS FOR SALE THIS YEAR, Last year I found them @ Harley Davison in Fremont.....
 
So, I'm thinking of starting up a reef tank. What are the best kind of fish to put in it? I heard tangs were the hot setup...







Should I start a poll?
 
Back
Top