• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF PitHo Rally 2012 (May 18 ~ 20)- Central Coast!

Awesome response right out of the gate!

If you want to feel the soul of barf the rally is the way to do it!

Grab a friend and :ride or :ride and make 70 new friends :thumbup
 
lulz. No :) Paso Robles just doesn't have enough of teh awesome to justify the 5K+ mile ride to get there and home. Hawthorne however... :teeth
I'm still wrestling with the idea of buying another bike and stashing it away somewhere in CA. Fly 'n ride.

Rental? :dunno
 
I'm in. will be looking for an adventurous ride and a few adventurous minded riders to follow. Or they lead and I'll follow. hopefully no flat tires, water crossings, crashes, dirt roads or random paper targets assaulting us out in the desert like last time. :teeth :laughing

also, sharing rooms, makes it cheaper!!! get a roommate. you know, that favorite of friends you wanna call "big spoon" with or something. :teeth

This Rally is going to be a lot of fun.
 
Live here. Finally get to meet in person.
To whomever, try to plan a lunch at The Loading Chute in Creston (229, aka Rossi's Driveway) Great food, outside tables, etc.
 
Cool Larry. Looking forward to it.
 
Hmmm, I think so, its still aways away. Aw heck, hell yes:ride
 
Sounds like a damn great ride!

Would totally be in if I wasn't going to ride to Malibu the following week.

Miguel
 
lulz. No :) Paso Robles just doesn't have enough of teh awesome to justify the 5K+ mile ride to get there and home. Hawthorne however... :teeth
I'm still wrestling with the idea of buying another bike and stashing it away somewhere in CA. Fly 'n ride.

If you decide to buy, I can find a corner of the shop to store it for you.
 
Looks like I'm in. Might be solo, might be two up.
 
Any female types looking to share a room?

Also any interest to see what I can do for a few BARF specials on rentals for this?
 
It gets better and better! :party
 
Just saw this. May just have to do it. I'm already booked for the ADV WARPED VIII Rally in April. Maybe I can make this one as well...I love that area.
 
Sounds like a fun ride. I'm doing a Nevada BBG that weekend though. If my plans change I'd be up for this. :ride
 
In - If there's a wine comparo then I know what I'm bringing.... :rofl
 
Nick & I are IN!!! A week after Infineon AMA and before Miller! Will be perfectly timed & a good excuse to get our cafe racer project finished!!!
 
Back
Top