• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Rallies 2026 - Ride Party Ride Party Ride

Okay then...

Feeling unloved and unwanted.

Enjoy MY town...

I thought I might be of some value...
Recommend things to see...
Or a place to eat...
Something...
Anything.
 
Last edited:
The policy is riders only in the Private Rally Forums.
I have reaffirmed to the Rally Master Forum that will remain the case in 2027 as well.

If you have suggestions you can drop them here.
 
The policy is riders only in the Private Rally Forums.
I have reaffirmed to the Rally Master Forum that will remain the case in 2027 as well.
I got a PM asking about what about the people that sign up and show up in a car.

Well Mr. Literal. They will be welcome to the Private Forum of course as evidenced often.

Luv ya mang! :twofinger
 
Back
Top