• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Spring Rally - 2009 - Central Coast

Any camping places around there? Nothing like sleeping under the stars next to your horse (bike) to start Summer off right.

There is a KOA at Santa Margarita lake and campsites within the Pozo/La Panza OHV area, near Morro Bay, and Pismo Beach.
 
That looks like lots of fun - but I'll be on the Aids LifeCycle as a roadie on the motorcycle safety crew. Maybe next year....
 
Just took a look at my NCNCA race list and I think I can miss those races that weekend for this. I am pretty sure That I am in. 70/30%
 
This will indeed be sweet... :Port

Look for the signs ........ :twofinger

Go Pitho!

:smoking
 
The spirit is willing, the schedule is weak... 50% chance I can go, I'll start making it happen as best I can. RAAAAAA LLLLY !!
 
well if u guys want to make a run through Hunter Liggett I'll be there.
HAve fun
 
well if u guys want to make a run through Hunter Liggett I'll be there.
HAve fun


Can you get the MP's to give us a free pass? ;) :burnout :devil
 
Hmm... A BARF tour of the base. :eek:)
 
Could you please post/link the routes in the thread here?

That might help tip someone from a maybe to a for sure.
 
Back
Top