madsen203
Undetermined
Wishing you a speedy recovery! Glad you'll be making an appearance at StonyBARF.
He said I'm the person they want to slow down because I'll hurt myself if left unattended.![]()
He just laughed and rolled his eyes with a "are you kidding me?"
This made me chuckle - it was rather amusing going in for my last surgery and having to explain the nasty road rash on one knee, and the prolific bruises and scrapes on both legsHe just laughed and rolled his eyes with a "are you kidding me?"

A few of my coworkers asked (half jokingly) if I am in an abusive relationship, after seeing my bruises from this weekend. I said yes, with my dirt bike![]()
I suspect these guys see alot of people who come back multiple times. I'm hoping to not be that guy, but man do I want to go ride my dirt bike even knowing that means crashing. I was trying to negotiate with the doctor and he was just laughing at me. "Ok, so how about the hot tub if i keep the collar bone above the water level? Give me something doc!!"
There was some carnage up there this trip, more than normal for sure! Glad you were just battered and not broken!![]()
looking forward to when you can join in!I suspect these guys see alot of people who come back multiple times. I'm hoping to not be that guy, but man do I want to go ride my dirt bike even knowing that means crashing. I was trying to negotiate with the doctor and he was just laughing at me. "Ok, so how about the hot tub if i keep the collar bone above the water level? Give me something doc!!"
There was some carnage up there this trip, more than normal for sure! Glad you were just battered and not broken!![]()
Better to not aggravate the injury. You'll be back to hot tubbin and riding soon enough. lolGood news!! Congrats on the progress.
I'm anxiously looking forward to my 6wk on monday. Hoping that they clear me for activity as well... I'm getting super paranoid about hurting myself and not having my weight restrictions lifted as i'm left handed and reflexes are taking over... But i have no pain and PT is going well so hopefully its just unwarrented paranoia.
