• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cannabis Cream

day004

Major PITA
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Location
Concord
Moto(s)
2025 Triumph Tiger Sport 800
Name
Dave
BARF perks
AMA Life Member #538338
I had a bit of a get off 8 weeks ago. Went down on a gravel patch on Del Puerto Canyon Road. My Bilt Explorer jacket had a "wardrobe malfunction" , the velcro on the sleeve failed and allowed the sleeve to ride up. I ended up with a 2" circle of road rash on my right forearm. After my brief hospital stay ,5 cracked ribs, I used Tegaderm bandages for a week. Once the wound sealed up I started regular application of a cannabis cream, 1-2 times a day. It really helped reduce any localized pain and sped up the healing process. At this point the wound is completely skinned over with no scarring evident(so far). The area is still reddish and weirdly tattoo looking.

What I read about it leads me to believe that it a good product for road rash type injuries.
I got mine at a dispensary in SF. I don't use any other CBD products so I don't have a prescription. The dispensary has to be permitted for Recreational sales.
 
Last edited:
My wife uses cannabis for several things. Joint pain etc. She was able to get off 4 different prescription drugs with much better results using it.

Mad
 
In SF, try lifted420.org and ask for their Papa and Barkley rub.
 
I found that while I don't notice a pain relief from it, it does allow me to sleep which is tantamount to the same thing in my book
 
its weird, it always almost takes the edge away - that initial pain or strain or pull feeling

like i wake up and my neck is all cramped, i put some cannaderm on and brush my teeth and go to work and the cramp is like 2/10 of what it used to be, without it i go to work and my cramp is like still lvl 9/10 and takes literally 1/2 the day to go away.
 
Back
Top