• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (Link & label NSFW images)

I'm STILL wasted from last night but I still know where the damn troll face came from, so shut it.
Problem.jpg

Fixed for you. :laughing
 
So I see you've been to WonderCon:
Here's my pics and I'm the guy actually dressed up as TrollFace:

Wondercon20112011-04-01008.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01027.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01032.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01033.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01034.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01026.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01007.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01004.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01018.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01006.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01029.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01031.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01028.jpg


I photobombed in some group shots here. One of the ladies clearly did not get the joke.
Wondercon20112011-04-01013.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01017.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01014.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01020.jpg

Wondercon20112011-04-01022.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hot damn I love that goth-girl-ropey-dread thing they all do.
 
hey spiral I got my pic with the suicide girls too
 

Attachments

  • btssbsg.jpg
    btssbsg.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 313
I see spiral didn't get a pic with this hero
 

Attachments

  • btssbmw.jpg
    btssbmw.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 266

I have to say thanks again for having me in your group picture AeD :teeth

And now switching back to the main topic of this thread:

I just realized that the word "short" is longer than the word "long"

tumblr_lj1acjjOD11qa8bil.gif
 
Back
Top