• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (Link & label NSFW images)

tumblr_lmqs0m4ufL1qz51ako1_500.jpg
 
:p
 

Attachments

  • memes-new-pain-scale.jpeg
    memes-new-pain-scale.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 407
  • memes-rebecca-ducreux.jpeg
    memes-rebecca-ducreux.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 322
  • naughty-memes-untitled6.jpeg
    naughty-memes-untitled6.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 355
  • rage-comics-new-underwear-d.jpeg
    rage-comics-new-underwear-d.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 294
  • rage-comics-puppies-not-actually-that-great-irl.jpeg
    rage-comics-puppies-not-actually-that-great-irl.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 341
LMAO at brain troll. Been there way too many times.
 
Have to love the memeverse.

:nerd
 

Attachments

  • memes-troll-logic.jpg
    memes-troll-logic.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 406
  • memes-saturday-night-troll.jpg
    memes-saturday-night-troll.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 429
  • memes-toothpaste-why.jpg
    memes-toothpaste-why.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 457
  • memes-le-slip.jpg
    memes-le-slip.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 356
  • memes-guy-talk.jpg
    memes-guy-talk.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 403
:laughing I've gamed with/against all of those types.
 

Attachments

  • rage-comics-child-proof-my-ass.jpeg
    rage-comics-child-proof-my-ass.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 294
  • rage-comics-fitness-fart.jpeg
    rage-comics-fitness-fart.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 408
  • rage-comics-hate-teachers.jpeg
    rage-comics-hate-teachers.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 400
  • rage-comics-overreaction-rage.jpeg
    rage-comics-overreaction-rage.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 323
  • rage-comics-untitled5.jpeg
    rage-comics-untitled5.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 374
:laughing I've gamed with/against all of those types.

I'm usually the true neutral and don't say anything (unless I'm playing with clan members and we have to communicate) but if I have a few drinks and play, I turn into chaotic evil :troy :laughing

sidenote, as far as the windows media songs, there is also "flourish" and "town" in that same folder :nerd
 
Looks like I'm mostly neutral, till a spawn camper comes along........
 
Looks like I'm mostly neutral, till a spawn camper comes along........

Those alignments are all based on the Dungeons and Dragons Ethical/Moral Alignment scale. :laughing Once every year or two someone on BARF accuses me of being some sort of, "Lawful Evil," bastard of a person.
 
Back
Top