4am & so excited I can't sleep. So composed this a bit half-awake = please forgive typos/grammar/etc.
1st
THANK YOU EVERYONE who have helped in the many ways you all did.
The donations, space heater deliveries, words of encouragement & hope, & well,...just all of you kept us from being as down as we might have been!
YOU kept us looking toward solutions =better times ahead. I don't know what we would have done w/o all of you! We were not getting help f/anyone else, just riders.
This week we had more problems; plumbing (you don't want to know), electrical system burning (too many space heaters wide-open), & the phones/internet down, & bill collectors. I'll cut the details, too much to list. It's been a heck of a winter so far. The shivering in the cold & pain f/injuries were the icing on the cake.
The latest great news came from our own BARF'er “Acme” (Tony) & wife “Pam,” who took it upon themselves to cut a check for $1.5K to add to the “Fundraiser” account. Holy molly Captain; the wifie & I almost fainted together.
All together, between BARF & the “ZRXOA” Fundraisers, the total came up to *$2.7K. 
: (*edit: corrected amount up $400.)
We are still astonished here; & trying to wrap our heads around this. Motorcycle riders helping others in need , well it's just unbelievable. The words of encouragement & DOLLARS raised for us have changed minds (friends/etc.) about Riders. Most can't believe it; but we insist they do. We are changing minds about us. I will tell the tale as long as I'm breathing.
All is in the "Fundraiser" account as of Sat. 1/28/2 017. Almost all of it will be used on this Monday/Tuesday. We will keep the account open just in case a donation is slow (snail mail), or trickles in later.
Yes; yesterday's visit/estimate by the 4th contractor (one of many) we've chosen has got the furnace replacement going. He says start Monday & maybe finish by Mon. or Tuesday. It's going to be ~$2.5K total dependent on how it goes. The asbestos flue removal & roof work complicates things contractor says so it could go either way slightly ($3-$500)...
I know a few of you offered deals on labor/installation of the furnace; but at this point we are too cold to wait, & the $$$ are there. It's a low rate contractor, but even w/the space heaters, it's cold in here. We gotta do it!
If luck holds, we will finally have real gas heat by early next week! Hip Hip Hooray!
It's heaven sent & for everyone here, & we are forever in your dept.
All the best &
THANK YOU, from "EBD" = Dave, Teri, Eric & Jason