• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Free innovv C3 camera

lol i never got mine working either,,, fukn now i hate barf groupbuys

the tilt suit and this were both far from polished products the 1st go arounds.....
 
Someone here will be getting their money's worth!

I had the Innov K1 which I couldn't get to work reliably. It would work fine on the bench and in my driveway but once I rode off it was a toss up whether it would record my whole ride or die along the way.
 
The C3 cameras work really well in my experience. I've had them on three different bikes and they record accurately and very reliably, I wouldn't use anything else they work so well.

When setup right, they are a install and forget about it cam for your bike. Getting video from cam to computer couldn't be easier and the video is really clear and the sound pickup is tops.

If any of you have C3 cameras you don't want, I'll take them and set them up and recycle to other BARFers who want/need a really good bike cam solution. I make custom adapters for the C3 cams for secure mounting ; the C3 is one of the most versatile bike cams anyone has ever designed.
 
Back
Top