• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Get Fit, Stay Fit, Feel Good - 2026

I have noted my left elbow forearm feeling arthritic and also like a tendon strain and actually had to back off the curls yesterday.

I noticed it was very sore to the touch a while ago and slapped some Voltarian stuff I use for my shoulder and back. Good.

Just proves to me the stuff works just not for major arthritis because it barely touches my shoulder pain.

Try to keep it for work out and rides only so not to use that shit every day. The balance of it helps and it is not good for you.
 
Got in lower body day yesterday and man it was a pain literally but it felt good to get it out. With so many breaks lately in teh gym routine not moving up as fast as I was initially so probably after mid october I should start seeing some weight gains again. Today is an off day so will probably just work the core stuff and then Thursday its back to upper body.

While in Europe it was just a lot of walking sightseeing and such. Not so much right after meals but did walk to dinner quite a bit as its a small town and the hotel was centrally located so it was easier just to walk. Then after carousing for a few hours during and after dinner we walked back to hotel. Still not sure I am totally over the lag but I get to do it again in about 2 weeks but this time I am ponying up for some good Bose noise cancelling headphones so hopefully I can get some better shut eye on the plane.
 
Back
Top