I've been running the K1 for about 6 months. I have multiple problems with it, and I really can't recommend anyone buy it.
The system regularly has large gaps in recording. I recorded my ride this morning to the office, and hoped that a very close near miss had been recorded, but there was a gap of about a minute that included the incident.
The quality of the recordings is awful. I get a lot of visual artifacts, phasing in and out of the picture.
The unit often will lock up and stay powered even though the bike is turned off and the only way to power off the unit is to remove the battery or wait for the battery to drain.
I've been told by Innovv support that it must be due to "interference". Ok, so this is a camera that can't be fitted to a motorcycle because it is sensitive to interference? What? I tried putting RF chokes everywhere. Made no difference.
It is running the latest firmware.
It appears to be a dual channel camera system designed for a car that has just been resold as a motorcycle camera system. I don't think any care was taken to provide shielded cables for the cameras.
My recording unit is under the pillion seat. Wires are routed through to the front with the camera behind my windshield, and the rear camera connected to the tail. Both cameras exhibit the same video corruption issues.
Many people seem to be having great success, so maybe I'm just unlucky. I don't know how I could possibly route the wires any differently than I have, for it to work as flawlessly as other people claim.
I've buggered around with it enough at this point that I'm about to throw it in the garbage and get something else.