• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

kill a biker, no problem

+1 I have been thinking of you and your family quite a bit and with a heavy heart.
 
Mrs. G.

Can you PM me your address??
Like to send something along to your sons from barf.

Thanks
 
Hello! I wanted to officially welcome you to BARF and look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.
 
I sent you a private message with adress did u get it???

Indeed. Thank you.

Really glad Melissa (repping many) is sending some barf love your way.
There are some amazing people here. Really glad you joined us. :thumbup
 
Yes wonderful to know there are great people with beautiful hearts and support. My children and I thank you
 
Mission Accomplished! I updated the thread in the kitchen sink-please check it out.
 
Back
Top