Abacinator
Unholy Blasphemies
On a different note I am glad to see the rules for political posts in KS are far more relaxed now. Maybe we can actually enjoy some interesting discussions.
Or you could just join the politics forum

On a different note I am glad to see the rules for political posts in KS are far more relaxed now. Maybe we can actually enjoy some interesting discussions.

He did.Or you could just join the politics forum![]()

Every point of view? Do you have a minute to listen to my pro-rape/murder/slavery podcast? You must respect these ideas, because I'm very polite about it!![]()
[YOUTUBE]v=3Kf_RYVt2XQ&[/YOUTUBE]On a different note I am glad to see the rules for political posts in KS are far more relaxed now. Maybe we can actually enjoy some interesting discussions.
To post up a youtube, take the characters between 'v=' and '&' and put them between [ youtube ] and [ /youtube ], removing the spaces that I put there to keep the system from thinking I was trying to post a youtube video.Johndicezx9 your stating the obvious (Don't know how to post up U tube video) isn't helpful to me. Expressing the obvious; Though I try!

Climber, .. I appreciate you sharing your considerable expertise. Thank you.
Best regards, Chuck
[YOUTUBE]3Kf_RYVt2XQ[/YOUTUBE]