So uh, I'm gonna buy this...
But in reality, she got home and said... "Honey, on the way home some lunatic jumped in front of my car and started screaming gibberish at me. It's so sad that they just let the mentally ill roam the streets."I felt guilty yelling at a woman ...older woman one evening.

I could not be more erect. (Unless it was a moto)
If she's not a teenager yet there is reason to be terrified!my kids, specifically my daughter, inherited my button pushing gene. holy canoly i love it and it terrifies me at the same time

She's not wrongBut in reality, she got home and said... "Honey, on the way home some lunatic jumped in front of my car and started screaming gibberish at me. It's so sad that they just let the mentally ill roam the streets."![]()
Phrasing man.call me a f+ggot...
I found his button extremely quick.
How close are they? It was a weird year in general and while fruit and buds are not the same thing, most fruit and nut trees were early this year. I find that if I pick sativa too early, it gives you that anxiety shit, and I pick indica too late, I fall asleep before finishing the bowl. So it depends on variety, condition, etc.Trying to teach the un-teachable while simultaneously raising one's own blood pressure isn't something that's going to interest me. Work smart, not hard.
Now, the real question is, do I harvest my plants this weekend, or let them go another week while we're in tahoe? It's going to be hot next week, but the past few years I haven't harvested until the last week of October.![]()

How close are they? It was a weird year in general and while fruit and buds are not the same thing, most fruit and nut trees were early this year. I find that if I pick sativa too early, it gives you that anxiety shit, and I pick indica too late, I fall asleep before finishing the bowl. So it depends on variety, condition, etc.
