• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

so I visited a resident bike shop worker and Holly, Molly and Ms Sweet, do they have bike candy over their. Not mine. Their! :mad

-

now I could dreeam of checking the specs of whatever red carbon bike with steep discount with Ultegra wasit... but no I probably don't need nor can a carbon one :dunno
 
@900ss my boy says thank you for the books and magazines you sent him to read.

I have sometimes done baby fat yoga, as I call it. Gimme some gentle joint opening stretches and life is good.

Om
Please tell him that he is welcome, and needs to treat his mother like the queen that she is. If not, no more Caliber 30 M1 goods will be forthcoming. :sneaky:
 
Please tell him that he is welcome, and needs to treat his mother like the queen that she is. If not, no more Caliber 30 M1 goods will be forthcoming. :sneaky:
He takes such good care of me. I saw him yesterday and he sent me home with so many tasty treats from his garden.
 
Good morning,

I am fortunate to wake up to all four kids in our room :laughing :cry:
 
I think I need to start eating breakfast. I was realizing yesterday that I unintentionally do the 16 hour fast thing. I don't eat until 11 or so most days which is pretty damn close to a full 16 hours without food.

I need to gain weight.
 
Good morning! Slept hard! Dreamt about puppies. Planning for the rally, I have an entire new respect for rally masters. A lot of moving parts.
 
Planning for the rally, I have an entire new respect for rally masters. A lot of moving parts.
It is not just a song for sure. Takes time.... Some ups and downs along the way with lots of hope thrown in. Buy you a cocktail of choice to celebrate people smiling and having fun.
 
I think I need to start eating breakfast. I was realizing yesterday that I unintentionally do the 16 hour fast thing. I don't eat until 11 or so most days which is pretty damn close to a full 16 hours without food.

I need to gain weight.
I got about 15lbs I can give you :laughing
 
I think I need to start eating breakfast. I was realizing yesterday that I unintentionally do the 16 hour fast thing. I don't eat until 11 or so most days which is pretty damn close to a full 16 hours without food.

I need to gain weight.
Also extremely effective way at at not losing weight... DAMHIK
 
Fish. It's good to have you back

Thanks.

I've been lurking but been going through some shit. Still am going through shit honestly but with Joe passing I just felt like going back to where it all began with him, BARF.

Therapy hasn't been really helpful so going to try shit talking again...

Let's bring back Koi's Misfits!!!
 
Back
Top