• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Aftershock was actually pretty cool. Saw some sea lions in the American River trail in the way there. Since it was hot and the alcohol choices were horrible I just drank water and electrolytes. Got to Buckethead with a line band, afi was pretty cool, cromags were cool too, zakk sabath was really impressive, and Danny elfman was mind-blowing. The presidents seems interesting too. Anyways, I left before queens of the stone age and tool. Because I'm tired, my legs hurt because I've been walking or standing since 1:30.

The pedicab dude said he'd take me back to Old sac for ten bucks. Cool dude, we chatted on the way back and when he dropped me off he said "don't worry about it". So I have him a twenty.
You said sea lions. I've always found them to be very interesting animals and not really sure why we call them sea lions.
 
Good morning.

Wonder what the day will bring.

Hopefully smiles for all.
 
Good morning!! Woke up wit dog and cat. Now coffee, bike ride then gym.
 
Looking at about 250mi to go to the show tonight, and then drive to sac and then drive home.

Regerts
 
  • Sad
Reactions: GAJ
Feh. It’s Monday.

I had a very interesting dream Saturday night.
 
They've started the process of extending the end of our street to accommodate 28 houses.
At least it'll be a cul-de-sac and won't connect anywhere.

I'll have to remember to keep my garage door closed for the next few months as all the trades go by.
 
Aftershock was actually pretty cool. Saw some sea lions in the American River trail in the way there. Since it was hot and the alcohol choices were horrible I just drank water and electrolytes. Got to Buckethead with a line band, afi was pretty cool, cromags were cool too, zakk sabath was really impressive, and Danny elfman was mind-blowing. The presidents seems interesting too. Anyways, I left before queens of the stone age and tool. Because I'm tired, my legs hurt because I've been walking or standing since 1:30.

The pedicab dude said he'd take me back to Old sac for ten bucks. Cool dude, we chatted on the way back and when he dropped me off he said "don't worry about it". So I have him a twenty.

It's looked a lot like my experience at the Masquerade ball this year.

The amount of people filming themselves participating and then getting out of the way to those who are actually into the show was too damn high.

The fucking videos that are coming up are do dumb.

Just enjoy the fucking show.
 
Back
Top