mean dad
verum super omnia
you gonna bling it up with ss braided?Cracked fuel line breakfast break.
you gonna bling it up with ss braided?Cracked fuel line breakfast break.
I don't have to leave home to see thatIf any of you all can visit Mono Lake on a clear night with no moon, the stars are beyond amazing.
The Okavango Delta was like that. Middle of Botswana, not much around. Also, it was the southern hemisphere so all the stars were different. Not sure if the toilet spun the other direction as I was shitting in a hole behind my tent.Nice but there is no light contamination at Mono Lake.
The Okavango Delta was like that. Middle of Botswana, not much around. Also, it was the southern hemisphere so all the stars were different. Not sure if the toilet spun the other direction as I was shitting in a hole behind my tent.
View attachment 602926
View attachment 602927
What's shitler cove?Ventura/Malibu < shelter cove


