• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Your kids curly too.

Yeah, if she's mine :laughing

I was blonde until I went surfing and then it darkened after that. But blonde curls was not what either of us expected.

Need one of those brews, dudes, and dos classes so I can learn how to do hair soon.

Koitney was able to braid it for the first time.

But I guess since she looks just like me I have to claim her.

And, he's got my balls so he's definitely mine.
(First dad joke the day they were born, and still my favorite)
 
I’m awake! GOLD!

Have a super groovy day hoerzeses.
 
Some people are up damn early!!

Really cute on the shirt. Enjoy.
 
Snuck out early for a bowl of coffee and a cup of hash with the puppy and get her a quick walk in.

As soon as I got to the end of the block the kids woke up.

Sorry puppy. You had the choice in who adopted you and you chose poorly if you wanted longer walks.
 
Back
Top