• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

Kkkkkttttttt: Baggage drop from AirKoi

No, I'm not and I would be the first to say it. About the booze at least.

This was our first true weekend home with no plans since July and maybe longer. It's been hell the last few months with our schedules and the overlap of gigs.

I had some victories the last few days and was riding a high this morning with good vibes. I rode that and enjoyed it instead of drinking when I am depressed which I try to avoid. It doesn't help, but gigglekoi is at least fun for me the few times I let him out of the box.

Koitney was less thrilled about gigglekoi until I took the video for 4theWifey and sent her a toast, and then she kind of understood. She still hid the booze tho because that was funny to her.

I can go deeper but currently singing don't worry be happy with koison and koidaughter and it's adorable to get them to sing back.


Deedoooo
 
Koi, some of us have POI, posting under the influence, but are you alright dude?

Also, everyone in the post whore thread knows this is a place to say things without judgement.
 
Might be a subtle hint, or something. But also, how does a xmas flask stay full past xmas?

Also, this is why I'm not concerned about my drinking.

Why is there a flask from last Christmas? Because we don't really drink, especially now with twinz.

I'm a binge drinker at best. Weeks without and then 5-8 drinks at the track.

If I do drink at home, it's before noon most days. Don't ask why but it's my go juice when I'm doing something I don't want to do or I'm stuck in a rut I need to get out of so I can be productive.

Beers in the fridge are usually for koitney for beer bread recipes or leftovers found in my ice chest after a track day. Occasionally I'll buy a Pliney on a gig and bring it home for... wait for it... A breakfast beer.
 
Koi, some of us have POI, posting under the influence, but are you alright dude?

Also, everyone in the post whore thread knows this is a place to say things without judgement.

Honest answer?

No, but it has nothing to do with the fact I had a drink 3 hours ago or a total of 10 shots over 10 hours today.

Judgement or not, it's something I'm admitting out loud because I'm probably not the only one in my life that isn't ok and like most things, the more we talk about the more it's ok to talk about. BARF was a resource for me back when I was young and dumb for various things, and I realized it can still be a resource even though I'm old and dumb now.

Like I said, the last few days have been good so not going to bring it down to walk y'all through it but if you want to see a 250lbs koi cry, you can always buy me a beer :laughing
 
Also, kinda forgot it's Saturday because it's my Wednesday, I do enjoy a boozy day off, no judgment. Had one beer after work while fixing a friends bike up in my garage.
 
I actually rode to the main view point of the planes

As usual , loud but louder.. had a jet right over my head three times… vapor cone block !
 
Honest answer?

No, but it has nothing to do with the fact I had a drink 3 hours ago or a total of 10 shots over 10 hours today.

Judgement or not, it's something I'm admitting out loud because I'm probably not the only one in my life that isn't ok and like most things, the more we talk about the more it's ok to talk about. BARF was a resource for me back when I was young and dumb for various things, and I realized it can still be a resource even though I'm old and dumb now.

Like I said, the last few days have been good so not going to bring it down to walk y'all through it but if you want to see a 250lbs koi cry, you can always buy me a beer :laughing
Dude, you're not the only one that wishes their life could be better and has been before. I've been there. I'm going through it now. And I also know drinking your problems away doesn't make those problems... go away.

I'm also not going to pretend like I'm some fucking saint that has all the right answers. I've been there going through a 1/5 of vodka everyday because of the pain I was going through.

You know what I would recommend? Many people might say to look to your family for help, which is good advice. In my own experience, in hard times, I've looked to my close trusted friends more. Family members are almost indebted to you no matter what (well, good family) real true and close friends don't owe you shit outside of the bond you've made with them and they will help you because they are your friend. That helped me and I think it might help you.

If you need a friend, I can do that. We've been around BARF long enough. You're a friend I've just haven't met in person. If you want my number, ask and you can call me.
 
Also, kinda forgot it's Saturday because it's my Wednesday, I do enjoy a boozy day off, no judgment. Had one beer after work while fixing a friends bike up in my garage.
What kinda beer are we talkin?

I'm drinking a couple Voodoo Ranger IPAs while catching up with the latest season of American Horror Story.
 
I've looked to my close trusted friends more. Family members are almost indebted to you no matter what (well, good family) real true and close friends don't owe you shit outside of the bond you've made with them and they will help you because they are your friend. That helped me and I think it might help you.

If you need a friend, I can do that. We've been around BARF long enough. You're a friend I've just haven't met in person. If you want my number, ask and you can call me.

Oh such the longer conversation.

Thanks, but realize that most of you barely qualify as acquaintances in life. Calling you a friend I just haven't met in person sets a higher standard of expectation to the relationship and when that standard isn't met, leads to depressive thoughts.

Can you tell I've been seeing a therapist? :laughing
 
good morning.
Questions for ya'll-
is your tolerance high?
do you continue to drink despite negative consequences?
Do you keep drinking even though you really don't want to?
Do you experience withdrawals?
Once you start drinking, is it difficult to stop?

all of these questions are a part of an aod assessment I use.

not to be nosy, I don't want to come across like that.
 
No

No

Yes, but loaded question, I never want to drink. It's just more acceptable than weed most places

No

No
 
Good Morning.

Great dream last night. Giant barf rally going to Tahoe. Saw people I have not seen for a while and miss seeing.
 
Back
Top