• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

Rocco looking quite content under his blankey. I wish my SO was soo nice to the other two cats. But as she says, "Rocco is special."

RoccoBlankey.jpg
 
Random Cat Observation for the day.

Every time I put a dollop of Cool wHip on my cat's nose, she licks it off then licks her asshole.


On happier news.....
[youtube]lNpeTCEPrRk[/youtube]
 
Random Cat Observation for the day.

Every time I put a dollop of Cool wHip on my cat's nose, she licks it off then licks her asshole.

Steak/Cabernet, Chicken/Chardonnay, Pizza/Beer, Cool Whip/asshole. Everyone knows that.:dunno
 
What the hell Jenn?

Spray Painting your cats now?
 
Our little shithead.

cat003.jpg


Here is fatboy.....oh, and the cat is there too :p

meandthecat.jpg
 
That's a big kitty! How old is he? What's his name?



Wow - I don't know which belly I would want to tickle first! That's a tough one!


He is about 4. We rescued him from the pound and they didnt know for sure how old he was.

His name is Nushi. Its Japanese for "owner, master, lover, god" It fits him to a T. :laughing
 
:(

*pout* *pout* *pout*

I am so mad that you took down the other photo. Please to reinstate immediately or suffer the wrath of uncovered litterbox activity.

Less Talky Talky

More Kitty Kitty :twofinger

Toots being trained on the fine art of tent construction
DSC_0342.jpg


Had Turkey Day at Maygoddess's house, with kitties!
DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg


Innocently on the table but not the kitty who dipped into the pumpkin pie....
DSC_0365.jpg
 
:(

*pout* *pout* *pout*

I am so mad that you took down the other photo. Please to reinstate immediately or suffer the wrath of uncovered litterbox activity.

:wtf

Im guessing I missed that post. :p
 
Back
Top